𝟑.𝟏𝟐

Beginne am Anfang

harry, evelyn, and hermione looked at each other, pitying hagrid. however while cornelius was busy reading the execution syllable to hagrid, they inched towards buckbeak, who was leashed to a tree.

discreetly untying the leash from the tree, they then slowly guided the hippogriff into the forest, where they knew they would slide under the whomping willow any minute now.

like predicted, once they saw themselves enter the tunnel that led to the shrieking shack, they waited behind the bushes.

evelyn started to cough, making both hermione and harry worried.

"evelyn, are you okay?? what's wrong?", hermione whispered.

"I-I-I'm fine", evelyn managed to cough out.

soon enough, the past harry, hermione, ron, and evelyn ran out, including the adults. lupin once again turned into a werewolf, causing sirius to turn into a black dog to chase them off.

much less to say, it was very weird seeing their past selves reenact what had happened hours earlier.

harry had spotted peter—who had turned back into a rat—run away in the midst of all this chaos. he had wanted to chase after him, but hermione stopped him, saying how they can not interfere with the past.

once sirius was caught by the dementors, harry had a strong gut feeling. he just had to see who had saved them when they were on the brink of getting their souls sucked out by the dementor.

so ignoring hermione's warning, harry ran towards where his past self and his past friends went, finding them near the exact river that he was at hours ago.

the dementor had inched closer and closer to past harry, making him fall to knees and practically black out.

suddenly, harry realized something. the person that saved his past self was his current self!

harry bravely stood out from the bush and casted the spell.

"expecto patronum!!", harry yelled, showcasing a bright stag patronus, just like his father.

the dementor shied away as harry huffed, tired from using such a draining spell. he then ran back to where hermione and evelyn were hiding with buckbeak.

knowing that sirius was kept in professor flitwick's office in the west tower—thirteenth window from the right of the tower—they hurried over and had buckbeak fly up to the window to retrieve sirius.

evelyn then started coughing again, making hermione seriously worried.

"evelyn, maybe you should quietly head back", hermione advised. "harry and I've got this handled".

evelyn just nodded as she sneakily went back into the castle. it wasn't hard since all the dementors were all gathered together, waiting for sirius's fate of death.

evelyn started coughing even more as she reached the inside of hogwarts. she couldn't help but think that she had perhaps ate something bad.

"evelyn?", a voice asked, making evelyn turn around to the sudden sound.

"draco?"