𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 : 4

Vernon slept without Dahyun beside him. He felt empty without Dahyun. The others will tell him if they ever saw Dahyun. Vernon tried calling and texting Dahyun but no one was answering back. He just sigh and think of what to do next.

Vernon even go to JYPE building to find Dahyun but didn't even saw anything. He also tried to look at her cousin's house but didn't saw her either. Vernon couldn't think of anything. Dahyun is nowhere to be found. He don't know where Dahyun we're even his member didn't know where she was. He was worrying about her since last night. He didn't think that Dahyun would leave her but he's curious on what would be the reason.

He badly wanted to know about the reason on making him insane like this.

'I'm going to tell this to her parents'

Vernon thought and drove all the way to Seongnam for almost a hour. As he arrived. He knocked as Dahyun's mom welcomed her.

"Ma'am, I haven't seen Dahyun for almost a week" Vernon said and look down. "She didn't tell you?" Dahyun's mom asked. "Tell what? I haven't heard anything about her, the whole week" Vernon said. "She's staying here" Dahyun's mom said. "S-She's staying here?" Vernon stuttered. His mind couldn't even process. He's looking for Dahyun to know that she's only on her parents home. "But I called Myungsoo Hyung a week ago and he told me Dahyun wasn't h-her" Vernon was very anxious. "Myungsoo already leave before Dahyun came" Dahyun's mom said and chuckle. "W-Where is s-she?" Vernon asked politely. "She's in her room" She said. "You should go to her room while i make food for the both of you" Her mom said and walk to the kitchen. Vernon's body was stucked on the sofa but manage to go to Dahyun's front door. He nervously knocked.

"Mom? Are we eating already!? Wait for me!" Vernon missed Dahyun's voiced but her voice seem to be shaky like she just stopped crying. Vernon waited the door to be opened.

As soon as it opened. Dahyun's puffy face greet him. "H-Hansol?" Dahyun stuttered. It's been awhile since Vernon hears Dahyun called his name but it was odd for Dahyun to call him Hansol cuz he'd be calling her Nonie or Vernonie. Dahyun was about to shut her door but Vernon managed to stop her and entered the room.

He entered the room as they both look at each other. Vernon didn't waste any seconds and hug her. "I-I missed you" Vernon's voice cracked as he started to tear up. "Why did you leave me?" He asked. "I've been lonely, a week without you" Vernon said and smile through his tears. "I finally felt your warmness" Vernon said and smile. "Let g-go, Hansol" Dahyun said and removed his hands. "Leave now" Dahyun couldn't even look at him as she was saying those words. "W-Why? What did i do wrong?" Vernon asked and held Dahyun's hands.

"If your not going to admit it yourself, you may go" Dahyun said as a tear left out her eyes. "What did I do? Did I something wrong?" Vernon is now panicking by Dahyun's words. He never heard Dahyun like this for the years they we're together. Dahyun would always be smiling and soft but this Dahyun isn't soft. She's cold.

"Hyun? Did i do something wrong?" Vernon kept asking the same question. "Yes, you did" Dahyun said. "Why can't you just admit it yourself?" Dahyun asked. "How could i possibly know if your not telling me?" Vernon asked. "Did you do a lot of things to not remember what you did" Dahyun said and sigh as she wiped her tears. "Dahyun-ah? What's wrong with you?" Vernon asked and held her hands but was shoved by her. "No, What's wrong with you?" Dahyun have finally the guts. "Haven't you had enough? So, you did it again?" Dahyun seemed to be sarcastically but soft at the same time.

"I don't think this would work out anymore if your doing this all over again" Dahyun started fo teared up. "Is this because I didn't propose on you yet?" Vernon asked, as he thought it was the reason. "You think it was? It's not" Dahyun said. "But you finally noticed it" Dahyun said and smile. "Most of your members and my members are all married nor engaged, leaving us, no just me cuz your already engaged, right?" Dahyun said and look down. "W-What do you mean?" Vernon asked. "I saw the both of you, again" Dahyun said. "It suits her the ring perfectly" Dahyun said and smile. "You s-saw?" Vernon asked. "I-It's not what you think!" Vernon started panicking. He didn't thought that Dahyun would saw them.

"Please? Listen to me" Vernon pleased.