𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

3rd person's point of view

The moment Vernon realizes it was Dahyun. He knew that this was planned.

Seungcheol asked him to check his room since his bracelet is missing.

When the lights turns on. They we're just looking at each other. Seems like analyzing each other.

"Hey? What happen?" Vernon ask. "Nayeon Eonnie, ask me to come over here and find her bracelet" Dahyun said. "What the heck is wrong with those olds?" Vernon exclaim. Then there's Dahyun looking at her confused.

"I'm tired" Vernon said. "So Am I" Dahyun answered. Dahyun headed to the sofa but was stopped by Vernon. "You should rest on the bed" He said and smile as he rest himself on the couch.

"After all this time, I'm happy that you'd stay" Vernon said laying on the couch with his close eyes. "It's hard without you" Dahyun said as she faced Vernon on the couch.

Dahyun still wanted this man afterall.

"I just want you to know that I'm happy with you" Dahyun said and smile. "And I'm also happy" Vernon answered and smile.

The silence occured. As Dahyun just closes her eyes to feel the silence. But soon was cut off when she heard Vernon talk.

"I'm sorry" Vernon uttered. "It's fine" Dahyun answered. "I'm sorry, I couldn't fight for our relationship" Vernon said. "It's fine, Hansol-ah" Dahyun said as she sat up and look at Vernon.

"I don't know how to start but i really wanted to say sorry" Vernon said. "But afterall this time, I'm still into you" Vernon added as he look down.

"I did deserve an explanation" Dahyun said and smile. "Why did you cheat?" She asked.

"This is lame but i just felt like i didn't deserve it, it was like the whole world was against me" Vernon said. "And it turn me down" He added. "Don't you remember?" Dahyun asked. "I'm your healing and i can turn you up" She said and smile. By then Dahyun walks to Vernon and sat beside him. "My heart won't change, it won't change even if you forget me, We won't change because we're engraved in each other's heart" Dahyun said and smile. "I've always taken risk and never worried about what the world might really think of me, cause i have you" She added and smile. "I tried not to care about you but ended up searching about what happened to you" Vernon said and laugh. "I'd always want to give you a perfect relationship but i guess i can't gave you" Vernon added. "I don't need a perfect relationship" Dahyun said. "All i want is you and me" She added and smile.

"And no man in the world deserve this but here i am asking you for one more chance" Vernon said. "There's no reason for me to say yes" Dahyun said and smile.

They we're both smiling at each other. Hoping this wasn't a dream. A night to remember.

———————

[a/n : the end is near:<<<]