𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"What if we got caught?" She asked while Vernon was removing his mask and hat. "I don't care, Let's just have fun" Vernon just wanna feel the freedom he's been longing for so long.

They're currently on Amusement park after drinking some coffee. "Let's ride that!" Vernon said and pointed at the roller coaster that most couple rode.

"Let's go!" She said and pull him towards the ticket booth but then the cashier notices Vernon. She wasn't able to recognize Dahyun since she was still wearing her mask and Vernon's hat.

"Your girlfriend?" The cashier asked and Vernon just nodded and smile at Dahyun. "Don't tell anyone" He said and gave the cashier a quiet sign.

How she wish we we're together.

"This shit!" Dahyun exclaimed when the ride started to go on a fast pace. She quickly removed the hat so that it won't fly away as she grabbed Vernon's hands as a support on my vocals.

"Ah!" She shouted and held Vernon's hand tighter. "Hey, calm down" Vernon said and pat my hair. "How can I?!" She shouted and he just laughs.

As the ride ended. She felt dizzy so she was still basically holding onto Vernon's hand. "I need a water!" Dahyun said and Vernon quickly went to get a bottle of water on his bag. "That ride is kinda fun" He said and clapped. "It's scary asf" Dahyun contrasts and hit his shoulder. "Let's ride that!" He said and pointed at the bump car.

Feels like a Déjà Vu. The cashier asked Vernon if Dahyun was his girlfriend and again he answered a yes and told the cashier to kept quiet. She bump her car onto Vernon's that made him startled. "You startled me!" He said and laugh. She just laughed at him and drove away.

After finish their riding bump cars session. They saw Chan and Chaeyoung without Somi. They followed them. And saw how so sweet they are. "They're cute" Vernon said. "Definitely" She said.

Few hours ago they decided to leave but Vernon said they'll ride the Ferris wheel. "Your boyfriend?" The lady asked her. "Yes, I'm her boyfriend" Vernon interrupt that made the old lady giggle. "Such a cute couple" The old lady said. She probably didn't recognize them. "Thank you" Dahyun smiled and bow. The old lady just chuckle and it was their turn to ride. "The view on the top is very nice" Vernon said. "I know, can't wait to reach the top" Dahyun said and smile.

The Ferris wheel started to spin. "I'm gonna be busy on the next day, so we won't be able to meet" Vernon said. "We are too" She said. "Let's enj—" Vernon was interrupted by the sudden lack stop of the Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel stopped and the lights turns off.

"Dahyun, I'm scared" Vernon said and hugged her. She just pats his back and was startled again when the fireworks starts popping. "Look" She said and turned Vernon's head while he was still hugging her. "Beautiful" He said.

"It is" She said and smile. "And your beautiful too" He said and smile. Dahyun just chuckled and hugged him back.

Such a beautiful night. I hope we can stay forever like this.

(≧∇≦)