𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

KIM DAHYUN

After meeting him at the han river they both went to the building and saw their other members waiting for them. "We'll start practicing, Woozi already did the arrangement" Jihyo said.

"As for the Hiphop, I decided to add Dino for some featuring" Woozi said as he smirked at Dino. "It's Dino's request" Vernon whispered to Dahyun and it all kinda makes sense.

"Chae? Want to have some water?" Dahyun asked as she saw her wearing her poker face. "No, I'm fine" She answered and play with her phone.

"I can't read her expression" She said to Vernon whom sitting beside her. "That's Dino's impact to her" Vernon answered. "Well, i think so" Dahyun said and laugh. "Start practicing!" Seungcheol said. As they get up their knees and started to practice.

They practice the different types. For Vocal, obviously they're practicing their song. They're the first one to start since Momo and Dino couldn't practice at the Performance and Hiphop team at the same time.

The next who practice is Dahyun, Hiphop team. "Focus on your breathing, it might ruin the rap" Chaeyoung said looking fiercely. Well she also arranged and wrote some on the rap. Everyone is slaying it. Momo was the one to sing the last line and it was kinda fast. Faster than her rap usual.

"You're kinda good, Ibwonder why JYP didn't put you as a Lead rapper along with Dahyun" Wonwoo said to Momo as she gave him a water. "I don't know, either" Momo said and chuckle.

Momo and Dino just rest for a second and started practicing. There's a part where they need to be partnered. Momo to THE8, Jun to Sana, Tzuyu to Hoshi. Dino and Mina. It wasn't kinda sexy but it looks sweet when it comes to Momo and The8 being the center. "I feel like I was bitten by an ant with their sweetness" Vernon whispered and pointed at Momo and The8.

"Aren't I too tall for Hoshi? Our heigh is almost equal" Tzuyu joked that make us all laugh, well except for Chaeyoung. "The first day is better than I thought" Woozi said. "You're all amazing, We need to take some break" Woozi said and almost everyone made their ways to the cafeteria as Chaeyoung, Dino, Vernon and Dahyun stayed. There are some tension in their atmosphere. Dino broke the silence and talk to Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry" He said but Chaeyoung just stood up and walk away.

"I feel bad for them" Vernon and Her said at the exact timing. And they just laugh. "I bought foods, check out my bag" She said. He check her bag. And it kinda took him a long time to came back. "Jimin texted you" He said seriously. "What did he tell?" She asked as she bite her bread.

"He wants to meet you" He said. "What did you answered?" She asked. "I said you're not available as of now" Vernon said and laugh. As I laugh along with him.

——————