𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 : 1

"Hey! It's been awhile since i talked to you" Dahyun suddenly bumped into Jimin after leaving the company. "Since Vernon, wouldn't allow me" She said and laugh. "I see, your still together" He said and chuckle. "Have you dated anyone?" She asked. "Yeah" He answered and smirk. "Let me guess, It's Seulgi" Dahyun said and laugh. "Wait! How'd you know?!" He asked and panicked. "We still have connections after they disbanded, and i heard your already engaged" She said and smirk. "How can you know such as information as that?!" He asked and roll his eyes. "I'm better than dispatch, aren't I?" She asked and laugh. "Anyways, I'll come to your wedding!" Dahyun said. "You surely will" He said and laugh. "How about you and Vernon? It's almost four years  and I bet your also engaged too" He said and smile. "W-We're not" She said and laugh mervously. "The both of you are already 27" He said and laugh. [ɴᴏᴛᴇ : ɪɴ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴀɢᴇ]

"Yeah, but he hasn't even proposed yet" Dahyun said and laugh. "Aw, if you choose me before, We'd be married by now" He joked and laugh. "But I love Seulgi" He added and chuckle. "And I love Vernon" Dahyun said and laugh. "Anyways! Bye! I'm late for Daehwi and Somi's wedding day" She said and laugh. "They marry each other earlier than us" He said and laugh. "They're 23, I'm 27, and your 30 yet they're already marrying each other" She said and laugh. "Well, Say congratulations to them since Seulgi and I can't come today" He said and waved his hands. Dahyun waved her hands back and ride her car to the venue.

Seeing the altar infront her made her feel like she was the one getting married, but she wasn't. She look for her members and saw them. She saw them all being happy. She's the only whom not married/engaged.

Dahyun saw Vernon on the left side of the church sitting with his other members. She just smiled at him and pay attention to her members.

As the wedding started. No one thought Somi and Daehwi would come to this. Neither her didn't expect this. All of them thought that they're just friends. Who wouldn't fall if your together since your childhood?

As Somi's parents is walking her to the altar is a goddess. She looks so gorgeous with her wedding dress. She look gorgeous the moment she stand on the altar next to Daehwi. It was one of Dahyun's dream to be married but would he marry her? Kept running to her mind.

Dahyun was anxious with the thought that he'd not marry her. This thought made her confused more. Doesn't he want to marry her? Most of her friend are married or engaged. Leaving her alone.

As the wedding ends. They all went to the reception. As Vernon seem to noticed Dahyun's gloomy look.

"Hey? Dahyun? Are you fine? If not let's go back to our house" They lived together but they're not even married yet. Isn't that a married couple would do? "I'm fine, you can enjoy with your members" She said and force herself to smile. "You look gloomy, what happened?" He asked. "Nothing" She answered and smile. "Your being weird the moment you arrived at the church" He said. "A thought just pop on my mind, that's all" She said and smile. "Mind telling me your thoughts?" He asked. "Dahyun-ssi! Would you mind if we borrow your husband?" Seungkwan suddenly came and asked. Dahyun wanted to say that he's not her husband but she just nodded and let them.

"Eonnie!" Somi suddenly came to our table. "You looke beautiful, Somi-ssi" Nayeon said. "Dahyun Eonnie! Thank you! Without you I wouldn't be married with Daehwi" Somi said and hug me. As Dahyun broke their hug. She pat her head and started to tear up. "You r-really grew up, well" She said and smile as her tears flow. "Thanks to you" She said and hug me again. "Aw! Dahyunie is crying!" Momo teased and laugh. "You finally found the perfect man for you" Dahyun said and wipe her tears away. "Without you, I wouldn't realize my love for Daehwi and I'd be blinded by Vernon" She said and laugh. "Let's not cry, and talk about each others" She said and laugh.

"What happened to y'all? Everyone have been busy" She asked and smile. "Nayeon is pregnant, again" Jeongyeon said and laugh. "Daseul is already eight and will have a sibling" Nayeon said and smile. "My daughter is turning two year old" Jeongyeon said and pointed at her husband carrying their baby. "My baby is already turning 7 months old in Japanese age" Momo said and pointed at his husband whom also carrying their baby. "I'm just pregnant" Sana said and laugh. "So do I" Jihyo said and laugh. "Well, I'm two weeks pregnant!" Mina said and laugh. "Wait! Seriously?!" Everyone seemed to be shocked about Mina revealing her pregnancy. Mina just nodded and laugh. "Just got engaged" Chaeyoung said and laugh. "Got engaged too" Tzuyu said and chuckle. They just all look at Dahyun, waiting for her answer. "I'm not pregnant and we're not also engaged" She said and look down. "Oh, Eonnie! Don't be sad" Somi said and smile. "I'm not" She said and laugh. Reality really slaps so hard.

"That damn boy didn't even proposed yet? He look the most romantic among our husbands" Jeongyeon said and roll her eyes. "He's romantic, tho" Dahyun said and chuckle.