𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

KIM DAHYUN

"Hey!" Bambam suddenly appeared out of nowhere while we we're resting at the cottage. After Jimin leave. Everything was back to normal, kinda.

Bambam walk on his side to reveal Vernon.

I don't know if i can say this but— I miss him.

Momo was about to shout at him. But Vernon bowed. Saying sorry. Momo relaxed and smirk. "Well, glad your here, Vernon-ssi"Momo said. Everyone must feel the tension. And it's freakin scary.

"I apologize" Vernon bowed to Momo. "You really should" Momo said and tap Vernon shoulders as she walk back to her designated room.

"I'm glad you came!" I said and approach Vernon. Making everyone shock.

We're still bestfriend tho.

"I bet your hungry, do you want to eat?" I asked and smile. "Don't be uncomfortable, it's fine" I added and gave him a reassuring smile. "You heard her, don't be uncomfortable" Bambam said and walk towards Mina. "Hyung! Did you just invited me here to see Mina Noona?" Vernon asked making everyone laugh.

I smiled as I felt everything was coming back to it's normal place. "He liked Mina Eonnie" I whispered to Vernon. "O-Oh? Joshua Hyung seems to like Mina Noona too" He answered. "This is war, English dab boy vs English gentlman" I said and laugh. "Indeed" he said and smile.

"Hey? You seem uncomfortable" I said as i saw Vernon. "It's just that, after What happened you still do care for me and i felt guilty" He answered. "You don't have to" I said and smile. "We're still bestfriend"I added and gave him a sincere smile.

"Hey! Kyunghoon's group made a campfire and they're inviting us!" Jeongyeon said that make everyone excited.

As we all sat on the beach near the campfire feeling the heat. It looks like a field trip.

And I'm stucked with Vernon and Jimin, great. I hope they won't bite each other.

"What a coincidence that we're all here" Sungwoon said and smile. "This is awkward" Tzuyu said. "I'm gonna take a walk" Nayeon said and stood up as she walked. Soon Nayeon left Seungcheol follow her. "Hope they'd be together" Kai said. "They can't" Jeongyeon said and roll her eyes. Minghao copies Momo's rolling her eyes as we all laugh. I heard someone hum. As the hum started to sing. And just after a seconds i hear everyone singing.

"This is a beautiful scenery, that'd be always iconic" I said and smile as i sas Vernon joing them singing. Soon i joined them singing.

"It's time to sleep! Everyone! Go back to your rooms! And Vernon, you'd sleep with Jeonghan and I" Seungcheol said. Everyone stood up and walked back to their rooms.

I push myself down to the bed. And let out the tears i was holding up. Nayeon was my roommate and it seems like she's having a convo with Seungcheol and she might be out as i let my tears flow. The tears i have been holding since that day.

—————————

[a/n : Lmao,, I can't]