Part 17~Stains

Sipping at my water, I watched Mellisa and Grand Torino fight. Mellisa was surrounded by green lighting but was still struggling to hit Grand Torino. He was simply too fast. Mellisa tried to hit him but Grand Torino dodged and jumped off the wall. He went to punch her but for the first time, she caught him and punched back, winning the match.

Taking her glass, I handed it to her. She drowned her water greedily before collapsing backwards. She looked so relieved.

"You two have done well, but I think it is time we get out of here. If we don't find someone else to fight we will geet too used to each other," Grand Torino said, before picking something up. "And, Midoriya, put this on."

He chucked a box at me, I barely caught it before it hit my head. I gave him a weird look but he didn't say anything and was waiting by the door.

Placing the box on the floor, I lifted the lid and gasped at it's contents. Soft fabric lay inside. A green uniform with small silvery parts placed in the lid. "Is this...?"

"It arrived earlier today. Apparently a Hitoshi Aizawa sent it over."

"Toshi..." Squealing happily I jumped up and held out the clothes to check the length. Mellisa gave me a knowing smile while Grand Torino looked annoyed.

"Just get changed."

I went up stairs and pulled on the uniform. It consisted of a black tracksuit with red travelling up the seams. Fire-like swirls came from around my sleeves and came half way up my forearms and shins. A mouth guard covered my lower face with a mouth that had flaming teeth in. It was clear Toshi made this for me. I always told him I wanted flames on my hero outfit.

A sign that I survived the flames and have overcome it. I overcame Bakugo. I overcame Father. I overcame my phobia and now I move on.

It's perfect.

Pulling my hood onto my head, I ran down the steps and bounced up to Melissa and Grand Torino who were waiting for me.

"Your hero outfit is so cool, Midoriya-kun," Melissa awed, her amazement in her eyes. She was dressed in her own hero outfit. She had on a red and white outfit I could tell was inspired by All Might's mentor- though how she knew who that was is beyond me. She had a black skin tight suit on without sleeves and a red skirt that looked more like what you get when you wrap a shirt or jumper around your waist. She had a pure white lab coat that went to her ankles and a pair of red metal gauntlets and boots. It was clear that they had a technology running through them.

"So is your's," I complimented.

She closed her fist and punched the air, "yeah!"

"Come on you two, lets go." Grand Torino walked out the door, leading us to the train station.

Once we got in, I brought out my phone. I felt a cold dread run over me when I noticed the reason why my phone had gone off.

"You alright, Midoriya-kun," Melissa asked me as I nodded, gulping down my fear.

'Do not go near Hosu, Izuku. You are not getting in the way.' Father was planning something. Every day it felt like he was getting worse. Wait, we were passing through Hosu right now.

Fuck.

The train car came crashing to a halt as we went falling to the ground. A nomu was standing in a newly formed whole in the wall. It looked at us before backing up and leaping away.

"Stay here, do not get involved," Grand Torino commanded us. Like that will work. He jumped out and charged after the Nomu.

Mellisa came to my side, already knowing I was going in there. I needed to find my father, I needed to stop this, but she didn't know that. She couldn't. No one could.

"Wait, Iida is in there," she said, pointing out into the city.

"You find Iida. I need to find someone else." I didn't give her a chance to say anything before I launched myself out of the carriage. I landed on the street- using the metal poles to make my way down. I ran forward, searching each alley way for him.

Stopping, I felt my nerves screaming. Taking a sigh, I turned and ran down the alleyway. I could see a tall man with bandages surrounding him about to stab Iida. Running forward, I used my illusions to surround us in fire. "Stay away from him!"

Stain jumped away, growling at me. I knew he would work out what my Quirk was very quickly so I didn't have a lot of time.

"Go, run away. This isn't your fight," Iida ordered me as I laughed.

"Oh, this is more my fight than you can ever know. And besides, a hero never turns down someone who needs their help." Crouching down, I got into a fighting stance. I pulled out my weapon, shaking it a little to extend the ends making a quarterstaff.

Stain looked angry as he charged at me, he tried to hit me with his knives but I hit them away. Every slice was deflected away as he came closer. I used the walls and items spaced around us to get the upper hand, thrusting down with my staff to hit him in the head but I felt a sharp sting in my arm. Quicking him away I put pressure on the small wound, a dribble of blood dripping out my arm.

"While this game of our has been fun. It ends now," Stain teased as he licked the blade with my blood on it. I felt my limbs grow heavy as I became unable to move. I was paralyzed. "But don't worry. I won't kill you, you have much more to give to this world. All I have to do is get rid of the fakes so true heroes like you and him can come out!" Stain held the blade up high above Iida, an insane smirk on his face.

"Iida!"