Part 15~Offers

I slowly walked down the road, Shota was not happy with me. He said I shouldn't have angered Todoroki cause he almost killed me but I didn't care. Todoroki needed help. And I was fine, in crutches but otherwise fine.

Toshi walked to school with me, making sure no one tried to trip me up. It was really sweet. 

Once we got to school and into our classroom, I collapsed into my chair, relaxing instantly. I placed my crutches on the floor and leaned back. Toshi gave me a pleased smile before sitting in his chair. 

"Alright class, now that the sports festival is over, we begin our internship," Ikuka-sensei started to explain, pulling out a small device to project some results. "These are the amount of offers you have got from the Sports Festival. As you can tell, very few of you got offers but this is a hundred times better than usual. You do not need to take the school up on this interns, but if you do I can tell you it will be worth it."

"Only if you are trying to be a hero," Okano pointed out bluntly. 

Ikuka-sensei gave me my list of offers, I did get quite a few, before going back to the front. "You can fill those out later, for now we still have our normal lessons."

Once the lessons were over, we were free to discuss our plans. Of course only Toshi and I actually wanted to take the school up on their offer but nevertheless we talked about it. 

We haven't got many offers- not many hero actually realise they can take a general studies kid under there wing but if there was no one we liked we can always steal Shota or Vlad. Probably Vlad for a change of pace. 

Toshi flicked through his offering and frowned at the one he got. 

"No one good?" Leaning back in my chair, I smiled at him.

"No. Guess another two weeks of hell with my father." Toshi slumped forward, burying his head in his arms. 

Shaking my head, I got up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "I'm sure it won't be that bad."

"You got anyone good?"

"Not that I've noticed. I don't know one name though."

"That's strang, I thought you learnt about all the heroes," Toshi asked innocently but I frowned. I didn't learn them out of my own interest. 

"Well, clearly I didn't," I snapped making the class look at me. Taking a deep breath, I rained in my thoughts. "He's name is Grand Torino."

"Never heard of him," Toshi admitted, making me glare at him.

"Obviously."

"He is an underground hero whose only purpose was to surve All Might in his battle against AFO," Bill said bluntly.

Looking at her, she realised she spoke without thinking once again. Chiyumi slapped her forehead, sighing heavily. "What's AFO?"

"A villain."

"Who?"

"I don't know. It's only one fact each." 

"Back to the point," I interrupted, "it's either a man I don't know, or Shota and I think this Grand Torino must be better than Shota anyday."

Smiling over to Toshi, I couldn't help but laugh as he groaned at the inevitable that was coming up.

Once I got home- and got changed- I wanted to look at who on earth Grand Torino is and why he chose me. I pulled up my chair and sat by the computer. At first nothing came up when I typed in 'Grand Torino'. I tried 'Grand Torino, All Might,' at which I just got spammed with 'All Might's grand winnings.' Deciding this would be a waste of time I tried a different approach. 

I typed in 'AFO'. 

Growling, I screamed as the computer glitched and shut off. What just happened?!

"Izuku? Is everything alright?" 

Sighing, I faced the door, calling back to my mother. "Yeah. Just fine." Slouching back, I wondered what happened. This must be one of dad's 'don't look up' subjects. That means I need to find it even more. 

Pulling open my window, I frew my crutches out and onto the grass. I climbed down the vines on the side of the wall and ran out. I pulled my hood over my head and walked towards Toshi's house. Climbing up the fire escape- with great difficulty might I add- and I knocked on Toshi's window. He didn't notice me, so I knocked again. Getting agitated, I brought out my phone and sent him a message. 

Glancing at the scene he looked up, jumping away when he saw me. "Not cool Izu!" He unlocked the window and pulled it up, letting me climb in. 

"I need to borrow your computer," I stated, pushing him out the way.

"Wait, why? How did you even manage that?"

"With immense troubles. And cause, my computer broke now shut up so I can find this out." Typing in the letters I scrolled through the results. It took forty search alterations and a couple of hours still I found what I was looking for. AFO was a villain, like what Bill said, but it was worse than that. The myths around this guy were... immense. No wonder there was a hero out there dedicated to fighting him.

Clearing all evidence that I had looked him up, I spun around. Toshi was sleeping, his headphones in and his phone on his chest. Smiling, I walked over, taking them off and putting them on the bed side table. I tucked him under the dovay and watched him curl. Toshi rarely slept- mainly due to a mix of nightmares and coffee- but when he did sleep, he was adorable. 

Brushing back his hair, I pressed a small kiss to his forehead before climbing back out the window and back home. I climbed up the vines and to my open window but the second my foot touched the carpet the lights switched on.

"Well, looks like you've been busy." Father was sitting in my chair, pointing at the computer. He had an aggressive glare on his face that made my whimper away. "I think it is time you meet someone," Father stood up, not giving me a choice and grabbing my arm. He dragged me out of the room by my hand. He pushed me into the living room where mum sat opposite a man who I now knew everything about. "Son, meet my new boss."

"All For One."