Part 8~USJ

"Pa, remind me why do we have to do this," Toshi drowned in a fashion Shota would be proud of while leaning against a bus.

Zashi was standing across from us, an excited expression on his face. "Because, this will help you in your future without actually breaking school rules!"

"Yay! Let's go play the victim, that will help a lot in the future," I drawled sarcastically.

"Hitoshi! I thought I told you to stop teaching Izu to be sassy," Zashi scolded.

"I think Izu should be as sassy as he wants to be," Toshi defended me, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Don't taint our innocent cinnamon roll!"

"Since when was I innocent," I interrupted, tilting my head, subconsciously showing off my scar. It was fun to watch Zashi back track as Toshi laughed.

"I never understand how you three function without me," Shota muttered to himself, walking in front of us as we smiled at him.

"Morning, Shota!" I hopped up to him, noticing his class behind him.

"Morning, Izuku, Hitoshi, we should get leaving soon," Shota ordered, walking up the bus stairs.

I could see his class being equally disorganised as each other. One boy, with dark blue hair and glasses, was waving his hands up and down in a robotic movement while ordering the rest around. I'm going to make a guess to say that he is the class rep.

Most of the class was ignoring him but he seemed to make a half decent plan, wouldn't work for the busses here, but that didn't matter.

"Hello there, you're Aizawa-sensei's child, aren't you?"

We spun slightly to see a girl with blond hair and glasses looking, and pointing, at Toshi.

"I have a name. Hitoshi Aizawa. This is Izuku Midoriya," Toshi introduced us both, pointing over his shoulder to me.

"Hi, I am Melissa Shield," the girl answered, offering out her hand.

I smiled, shaking it before turning back around to look for Shota.

"You have a beautiful eye, is that a part of your Quirk?" Melisa pointed to my 'evil eye' making me flinch. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"No, it's fine. It is a part of my Quirk. It is how I channel my power," I explained shyly, hiding slightly behind Toshi. "Not many people like my Quirk and it doesn't really do much, it mainly makes illusions."

"That's cool! I don't have much control over my Quirk... It's a pretty basic power up Quirk..." Melissa scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"That sounds good. At least it gets you into class 1A. We have to claw our way in," Toshi grumbled unhappily.

Before we could say anything else, Shota ordered us on the bus.

The boy who had been commanding the class seemed to deflate after seeing the layout. Toshi and I sat near the front. I didn't like the noise. It was too loud.

I buried my face in Toshi's shoulder, ignoring the sound as best as I could. Toshi let out a soft laugh, mumbling something I didn't catch before running his fingers through my hair, slowly lolling me to sleep.

I only awoke when the bus came to an uneven stop. Toshi whispered to me to make me move before the class rep shouted.

Why did he have to be so loud?!

Inside the massive structure was all manors of natural disasters. Landslides, floods, fires and rains were few of the many different situations one could find themselves in when inside this building.

Thirteen was waiting for them at the entrance. I thought All Might was meant to be here too.

Tilting my head, I looked around to get a closer glance at the situations. They were very detailed.

"This is Hitoshi Aizawa and Izuku Midoriya," Thirteen introduced, pointing at us and bringing me back to his speech. "They are here to act as civilians in danger for this exercise. You do not need worry though, they are both capable at fighting and getting out of dangerous situations if you should fail. But I do recommend you do not fail."

"Yeah, I do prefer to not spend my days in the bottom of a ditch. Or surrounded by fire. Or drowning. Or the many other ways one can spend their day in here," Toshi jokes, rolling his eyes.

"Just keep me away from that fire, I don't think anyone here wants to deal with me if I lose control of my Quirk again," I mumbled under my breath, not noticing the confused looks I was getting from the class as I grabbed onto Toshi's shelve and hid behind him.

"Right, time to get going," Shota ordered, walking forward, stopping just shy of the stairs. "What's that...?"

"Cool, I didn't know there was going to be fake villains in this too," a boy with yellow hair and a black lighting bolt pattern in it.

"There are not fakes," Toshi whispered, pushing me behind him.

"Shota, that's the same man who broke into the school! He is the one who took the file," I shouted, panic gripping me.

"Thirteen! Get everyone out of here!" Shota launched forward, running down the steps to the now growing cluster of villains. He lowered his goggles before knocking out the first villain.

"Toshi, we need to get out," I whispered, grabbing his hand and trying to drag him to the door. He stared wide-eyed at Shota, fear settling in his gut.

"Dad doesn't fight big groups. He does hit and runs, not this. He'll fail. He'll die if we leave him." Toshi gave me begging eyes, he wanted to help. He wanted to save his dad.

Taking a deep breath, I walked down the first few steps. I took off my glasses and focused on the familiar feeling of fire burning on my skin. Of the Earth quaking sound that shake the ground you walk on. Of the fear that engulfs me.

Fire expanded from around me, the villains let out screams of fear as they ran from what they thoughts was real fire.

The smoke villain swiftly dodged my illusion and came rushing towards me. I tried to jump to the side, but smoke man surrounded me. "Toshi!"

Then everything turned black and I was falling.