*LEMONS* 12

"Hey handsome!' Y/N says causing Nagito to blush. "Hey Adorable." Nagito says with a happy smile on his face. "Ready for the movie" He asks her "Yep!" She says smiling. They both walk to the movie theater on the island. "Ya'know Y/N I love you so much, and--" Nagito's sentence is cut short by the one and only Hajime Hinata. "Hey Love Birds!" Hajime says with a smirk on his face. "Yall should watch the romance movie at the theatre! Its really nice. Me and Chiaki watched it !" He whispers something in Nagito's ear and he turns red. "O-Okay. Y/N we should watch the romance movie if Your okay with that." Nagito smiles and Y/N nods her head causing Nagito to turn even more red. Hajime walks away and Y/N looks confused. "What did he say" She asks. "He said him and Chiaki did, uhm, "it" after watching it. There is apparently a lot of Nudity in it." Nagito looks strangely comfortable with what Hajime said. "O-Oh" She stutters. "Then lets watch it!" She smirks and winks at nagito making him turn into even more of a cherry, if even possible. When you two go into the theatre there is no one there, not a surprise nobody likes the movies that show. " I'll get the snacks!" she says with a smile. Nagito walks into where the romance movie is playing and it starts playing once Y/N sits down. Soon, the movie gets dirty and Y/N rubs her legs together. Nagito notices and smirks a bit. "Ya'know Y/N, I could help you with that--" Nagito leans down his mouth to her ear. "If you help me with mine~" Y/N blushes as red as a cherry and gets on top of nagito. She kisses him passionately and their tongues dance. Nagito pulls her hair a bit causing her to moan. He shove his tongue down her throat, she moans into the heated kiss again. Y/N gets off him then slides his pants and boxers down to his ankles, he shivers a bit from the sudden coldness. Y/N's mouth goes over every side of his member and she starts to bob her head up and down. "Mnn Y-Y/N that feels so good~" Nagito moans. Every time his cock hits the back of her throat and some of those times she has gagged a bit. He soon cums in her mouth and she swallows all of it. Y/N pulls her pants and panties off then lines him up with her entrance, teasing him. Nagito grabs her hips and slams her down onto his member. He lifts her body up and down and Y/N bounces on his dick. He soon puts his hands on her boobs, massaging them. Y/N moans like nobody can hear. "Fuck Y-Y/N~!" Nagito moans "I-I love you s-so much Nagito!" She barely manages to say as she gets close. "I-I love you t-too!" Nagito moans loudly and he pulls out then cums on his shirt and hers. Y/N and Nagito share one last kiss before cleaning up, putting their clothes back on, and going on a walk on the beach. "I love you Y/N" Nagito says. "I love you too handsome." she says smiling.