6

After the whole rope incident Nagito pays more attention to her. He makes her feel like the only girl in his world. I feel bad because every now and then he crys about it whenever he's alone. I made a mistake I should've never, ever, ever tried to kill myself I just ruined me and Nagito's bond. "I'm sorry that I tried to Kill myself Nagito... I keep fucking up... Please don't cry about me again..." She says walking back and forth in her cabin. "Don't apologize Y/N" Nagito says "Huh" She turns around see's Nagito standing at her door. "Oh, Hey Nagito..." You say in a sad voice. He walks toward you and you expect him to yell so you back up. "P-Please don't yell at me" you say. "I would never yell at you Y/N. I just want you to know that I messed up I wasn't paying attention to you and that caused you to want to harm yourself." "N-No" you stutter "Its just nobody will talk to me and I thought the answer was to... Kill myself..." you explain. "Please don't do that again... I Love you so much I just have so much time so I had wanted to do something for you." he says "Do something for me? Is that why you weren't talking to me and you were hiding things?" "Yes" He answers. "I was making you this..." He takes out a small box covered in beautiful flowers with a picture of Nagito and Y/N kissing glued on top of it. Inside of it are handmade paper flowers of your F/C (Favorite color), A couple of pictures of Nagito and her hanging out, and some of Monokuma' s famous brownies. "N-Nagito...I..." You say "I Love You Y/N" he kisses you and you both hug.