*depression warning* 5

"I hate myself so fucking much... Ibuki wont talk to me neither will Hajime.... I cant do this anymore!" Y/N exclaims in the mirror. She goes to buy rope and then goes to lunch after putting it in her Cabin. "Hey Y/N!" Nagito says. "You look drained.. Whats wrong?" He says worriedly. "Nothing! Just tired.." "Then why was rope in your room?" he says picking at his food. She stays silent. "Y/N why was there rope in your room on your stool?" He says. "......." "Okay come to my Cabin after Lunch if you don't show I'll be at yours." he says. After Lunch she goes to Nagito's Cabin and he's crying on his bed looking at the rope Y/N bought. "babe?' Y/N says closing his door. "Why Y/N?! Why?! Why would you want to kill yourself?! I love you and I don't want to see my shining ball of hope fall into despair! I love you so, so, so much! I cant live without you! You're my everything Y/N! I cant lose you! I would die for you!! Cant you understand that Y/N! I love you! Please don't leave me..." "I-I'm sorry I just,, I couldn't deal with this island anymore..." Y/N sobs. Nagito gets up and hugs Y/N tightly. "Please don't do that again Y/N.... I love you.." "I love you too Nagito..."