*lemons* 9

(there are alot of jokes in this one my little lemon children)

Y/N wakes up to see Usami crying in the corner of Nagito's cabin. (Cuz she/you fell asleep in there) "Usamiiiii~" She hears Monokuma say. "Come baaacckk~" Monokuma says. "Whats wrong Usami?" She asks. "M-M-Monokuma Is c-coming to hurt m-me" Usami says as Monokuma bursts through the door. "Finally! Now eat this cake!" Monokuma says "NNO! You probably poisoned i-it!" Usami screams, causing Nagito to wake up. Nagito holds her even tighter and she feels something poking you. She blushes realizing that he is as hard as a rock. "can i?" Nagito whispers as he messes with her shorts. She nods and he slowly takes off her pants and underwear trying not to be seen. Y/N got an idea. She takes off his pants and boxers and goes under the blanket. "Y/N, I'm sorry to say, but, you might get us caught." Nagito whispers as you suck him. He covers his mouth to muffle the noises he is making. "Puhuhuhuhu~" Monokuma laughs at Usami shaking in the corner. After a bit of screaming Nagito accidentally moans out loud as he cums in Y/N's mouth. Usami runs out the cabin not realizing Nagito had moaned, Monokuma chases her closing the door behind him. Y/N gets up and takes off her shirt. "You're a bad boy Nagito~" She says. Nagito chuckles and nods his head yes, but, before they could do anything "fun" someone knocks on the door. "Hey, guys, its time to get up!" Hajime says knowing Y/N is in Nagito's cabin. Nagito gets up and pulls Y/N into the closet. " Can I?" he asks. She nods her head yes and he picks her up. She wraps her arms and legs around Nagito and he goes inside of her. "Fuck..." she whispers. "I'm coming in!" Hajime says opening the door. "Guys you in here?" Hajime says looking around the room. Nagito moves at a animalistic pace. "Your so tight Y/N~" Nagito says in a whisper. Y/N covers her mouth and moans non-stop( h a m i l t o n ). Nagito wraps one of his hands around Y/N's neck and chokes her a little. "You in the bathroom Nagito? Where are you guys?" Hajime asks out loud. Nagito moans and groans quietly. It was bad they were doing this, but, to Y/N the fact that they could be caught made it even sexier to her. After a couple more minutes of Hajime yelling for them, Nagito pulls out of Y/N nd cums on her breasts and stomach ( P U L L . O U T . G A M E . S T R O N G. ). Nagito grabs a pair of his boxers and pants from inside the closet and walks out of it. "Heya Hajime! Sorry I got stuck in the closet." Nagito lies. "Oh, okay ?" Hajime says in a concerned voice. "Where's Y/N?" Hajime asks. "She is on her way to breakfast! She left early this morning." Nagito lies again. "Oh, Okay. See ya later Nagito." Hajime says and leaves. Y/N comes out the closet ( joke for the LGBT+: F I N A L L Y) "I love you Nagito" Y/N says after kissing him and getting dressed. 'I love you too Y/N"