*Lemons* 2

Nagito leans back out of breath and smiles seductively at Y/N. "Nagito...I...I love you..." She says out of breath. "I love you too Y/N... I love you so, so, so much!" Nagito says. "Can you hold this?" He hands her the Pillow and she nods, confused. Holding the soft , fluffy, pillow, Nagito picks her up Bridal style and carries her to his Cabin. "Nagito? This isnt m-my Cabin." "Exactly Y/N. Its not supposed to be yours." Nagito says seductively while putting her on his bed. Y/N turns as red as a cherry. "h-huh?" Nagito goes to dresser and grabs something out of the bottom drawer that seems empty as hell. He comes back making the objects easier to see. "M-My god.." Y/N manages to stutter out as she sees the object is fluffy handcuffs. Nagito cuffs her to the bed and grabs something from his pocket. "may i?" he asks holding a pocket knife to her shirt. She nods her head and trembles as he cuts her shirt and her comfy F/C bra. Nagito chuckles seeing Y/N drool a bit and wipes her drool off the corner of her mouth. He takes off her pants and rubs her through her underwear. "Mnng" Y/N moans. She can feel Nagito's hardness through his pants and mumbles "N-Nagito.. Stop..." "Why? He says stopping. "Did I hurt you?" he says concerned "n-no! not at all. I just w-want to please you, then, we can do whatever.. Please?" she says. "fine... You sure?.." "Yes she says as he uncuffs her. She sits up and goes straight for his bulge(?). "W-wait--" he says a bit too late. Y/N touches him after pulling his pants down. "Mnn" He moans. "s-sorry! I didn't realize you'd be this sensitive!" "Its fine!" He says smiling. She licks his member soon having it fully down her throat. She bobs her head up and down soon feeling a grip on her hair with a moaning messy marshmallow boy. "Aah.." He moans. He soon cums in her mouth and she swallows all of it. (S.A.Q spitters are quitters) "Wonderful Y/N!" He says. He pins her to the bed with one hand , sucks on her neck, and pulls off her underwear with the other hand. Y/N becomes a moaning mess. He stops sucking and biting on her neck after making a mark he's proud of then cuffs her back to the bed. He lines his member up with Y/N's entrance. "You ready? Its gonna hurt.." He says worriedly knowing its her first time. "Y-yes." He enters with your permission and tears form in your eyes after the pain hit. Soon you nod your head for him to move. He moves slow. "P-please go faster" She says in a beg. He speeds up, going at a inhuman pace, Y/N moans like nobody can hear and soon she gets close. "I-I'm g-gonna--" You reach your limit and Orgasm and so does Nagito after pulling out. Nagito lays next to you after cleaning up and taking off the cuffs he then cuddles you. "I Love You Y/N" Nagito says. "I love you too Nagito." Y/N and Nagito both sleep until Lunch Time.