1

Y/N wakes up after falling asleep at breakfast, quickly realizing that someone had placed a pillow under her arms. She looks around then notices a note. "Hope you sleep well! I put a pillow there so you'd be more comfortable-- From, Nagito" Y/N sighs in a lovey dovey way. "Nagito...." Y/N says in a hushed tone. She sighs once again this time in a worried way. "I'm sorry..." As the ultimate Computer genius she wouldn't expect her talent to be Important, or even noticeable. "The ultimate luck shouldn't care about me.... I'm Unlovable and shouldn't be noticed by an amazing person" Y/N says "I dont matter." she lays her head back down. A door slams. "Lies! All Lies!" a familiar voice says. "h-huh Nagito?" You look up in hopes it wasn't him. "damnit" She mumbles. "You are amazing! I'm trash! Everything you said is the other way around Y/N!" Nagito almost screams. "Please calm down! I-I didn't mean it like that! I just meant...." You cut your sentence short unable to find a excuse. She looks down at the pillow on the table having flashbacks. Tears start to form in her eyes and fall out as well. "P-please don't be m-mad... I'm so--" Nagito stops Y/N from apologizing by lifting her head up by her chin with his thumb and index finger, looking her in the eyes. "I would never be mad at you, Y/N... Your so nice and I honestly don't deserve you..." Nagito says looking at her lips. Y/N blushes and looks at Nagito's face. "You deserve me Nagito.. You deserve more than me... I-I..." Y/N gets interrupted by Nagito. "Love you." Nagito says looking her in the eyes with a stare so serious it could kill. "H-Huh?!" she exclaims. "Y-You love me?!" Nagito runs his index finger down Y/N's lips with a seductive "shhh~". "I love you Y/N from the moment you walked past me, from the moment you first said my name. I have loved you ever since I met you on this despair filled island!" Nagito leans in and kisses Y/N. She obediently kisses back with a happy giggle.

CHAPTER 1 OVER