*Depression and self harm warning* 8

"Hey Na--" You walk into Nagito's cabin and see that he has his jacket off, with cuts all over his wrist. "Y/N I-I can explain!" He quickly says. "Explain what Nagito?! That you are cutting yourself?! What did you use?! Why did you do this?!" you say your voice filled with sadness and anger. Tears come to your eyes making it hard to see. "I was just about to end my trash life....and then I thought about you being alone and I just couldn't..." Nagito explains without one lie. You walk to his bed and slap him. "Don't do this ever again!" you say. Hee hugs you. "I know I deserve to be hit, but, please listen. I wont do it again.... I'll just tell you whats happening.... Just... Please don't leave me..." he says starting to cry. "Why would I ever leave you baby? I love you no matter what you do... forever and always..." you say and he stops hugging you. You kiss him and sit on his bed. "You seem tired...." you say "yeah..." he replies "Want cuddles?" you ask smiling, making him smile. You both lay down and cuddle. "I'm sorry Y/N I love you so much." he says rubbing your head to make up for harming himself. "I love you too. Just remember I will love you Forever and always..." you both fall asleep cuddling after one last kiss.