evelyn struggled to hold the umbrella as the wind started to really act up. rain was sprinkling everywhere as the match had begun.

"goyle, hold the umbrella for us", malfoy commanded, to which goyle—who was sitting right behind the two—complied to malfoy's order.

evelyn bowed in thanks as she then tried to focus on who was winning. as if the heavy rain wasn't bad enough, evelyn suddenly felt cold.

very very cold.

evelyn wrapped her arms around herself as the people around her did the same.

everyone's cheers and excitement felt like it was being drained out of them. evelyn felt extremely rigid. it felt as if all the happiness was being sucked out of her.

"evelyn. evelyn!!", malfoy whispered; his face close to evelyn's.

"dray...I-I'm freezing", evelyn whimpered out, shivering like winter had just came and she had not worn warm clothes.

"it's the dementors", malfoy whispered, wrapping his arms around evelyn and making pansy sneer.

"attention seeker", pansy snorted.

malfoy shot the girl a glare as he placed his cheek against evelyn's head.

a loud groan was heard at the center of the field as everyone watched harry fall off his broom.

evelyn immediately stood up as she needed to go check on her friend. malfoy stopped her by tightly gripping onto wrist, shaking his head.

evelyn looked at the bottom of the stadium with many dementors that were surrounding the players, especially harry.

dementors—a phantom species—deprived human minds of happiness and intelligence. they also generated feelings of despair in any person near them.

since harry has been through one of the most traumatic pasts, dementors were naturally attracted to him.

they also believed that it was feeding time, as the crowd of quidditch watchers were in high spirits.

"expecto patronum!!", dumbledore suddenly shouted, casting a spell that repelled all the dementors.

a phoenix was shaped in the bright light, forcing all the dementors to go back to guarding hogwarts.

harry was immediately carried to the hospital wing. and as cedric had caught the golden snitch, it was an automatic win for the hufflepuffs.

evelyn fainted from overall coldness and shock. she was caught by malfoy, who had quickly carried her to madam pomfrey.

pansy sneered as she watched her love carry another girl. she took the umbrella that was left behind and snapped the top half of it.

"daphne, get me a snake", pansy commanded.

daphne greengrass—a fellow slytherin friend of pansy's—nodded as she quickly left to go find pansy a snake.

pansy grinned as she flipped her hair.

"a poisonous snake for that suiting bitch", pansy snarled.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘