nine

Sam's POV

I got her. I got the girl. wow. lex is mine. I can scream it out to the whole world: LEX IS MINE!
since the moment I saw her, I wanted her more than anything.

nate's POV

Sam ran to the car pounding on the glass. "aye" a smile grew on his face as I rolled down then window. "we're staying here for tonight then going back to LA and lex is coming with us." then he ran back to lex and put his arm around her.

im really happy for those two but when I first saw lex I knew I had to have her. just Sam beat me to it.

I jumped out the car following lex and sam in her house.

Lex's POV

"nice house" Nate added. I laughed and showed them around the house. we got settled in and all took showers then it was 8:00 and I heard someone come in. "HELLO? WHOS HERE?" I heard someone scream. "MOM"

I ran dowstairs. "Lexi?" she dropped her purse and hugged me. "oh my god what are you doing here? I saw a car, I didn't know it was you. oh my god." she kissed my forehead. She released me.

"iknow long story I can tell later. but there's people I want you to meet." she nodded. "SAM, NATE" and they come downstairs.

"this is my mom. Mom this is my bestfriend, Nate" he shook her hand. "and this is my b-boyfriend, Sam" he looked at me, confused, but obviously grateful I introduced him as my boyfriend. a big smile grew as he shook my moms hand.

"boyfriend huh? well we certainly do have a lot to talk about" my mother wiggled her eyebrows. "we do" Sam whispered but I heard him, obviously being the only one who heard.

my mom got us takeout as I caught her up on the whole summer. about how I was left in Texas, Nate let me stay with them, to how hudson acted and yada yada...

"mom, I decided on what I wanna do for now" she looked at me, "really what?" hopefully she approves, because if not we might have a problem.

"well I only came back tonight to gather my things. I'm going back to LA with the boys then I'll go to college when semester starts." she patted my back. "I'll miss you. congratulations baby" she smiled and kissed my forehead then walked upstairs.

"wow that was easy" Sam said as he took my moms spot, sitting next to me. "can we talk?" he asked.

Sam's POV

"can we talk?" I asked Lexi, and she nodded. "well I'm going to bed" Nate shot up and went upstairs, shortly after we heard a door close.

"you told your mom I was your boyfriend. so am I?" I asked. "that, my love, is up to you." she snickered. I got off the sofa and sat on the floor in front of her, grabbing her hand. "lex, will you be my girlfriend?"
"hmmm. let me think" she said while rubbing her chin with her free hand. "oh come on" I laughed.

"yes" she smiled. she leaned down and grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. it felt like everything just shut off. it was just me and her. nothing had never felt more real.

Nate's POV

i just spilt my water all over my shirt. I took it off in search of a new one. I walked out of the guest room to get my night clothes from my bag. as I looked over the stairs I saw Sam and lex's lips disconnect. at least I didn't see them kissing.

I walked into lex's room. God, where is my bag?!

Lexi's POV

"I'm tired, wilk. I'm going to bed. and I'm almost positive nate beat you to the guest room so get comfortable on the couch" I laughed. he mimicked my laugh, signaling that he hated the couch.

I walked upstairs to my room. "SHIT NATE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I scream-whispered. "I'm looking for my bag." he stood up from behind my bed, showing he was shirtless. his skin is so tan, and he has the tattoos in the perfect spots. if I'm being honest with myself, his body is better than sam's.

"Lex?" he asked. I looked away from his abs to his eyes. I cleared my throat. "yeah I put yall bags in the restroom." he smiled showing his white teeth. gosh he's beautiful.

he finally came back out. "got it" he said putting his shirt on backwards. "uhh, it's backwards" I pointed to his shirt. "crap"

he grabbed his collar in the back and pulled it over his head making his body arch and abs flex then putting it on right this time, "sorry. I'm leaving" he left.

I wanted to stop him. I wanted to grab his arm and turn him around and tell him to stay. I don't even know why. maybe I needed help packing, yeah that was it. but I'll do it by myself.