three

(A/N: trying to do pictures based off the chapter)

Jasmine's POV

we were probably smack dab in the middle of the LONG line. it was meet and greets at 8:00-12:00 and then the show. which started at 12:30 and lasted until 4:45.

it was now 10 and we were up next. it was Matthew, Ricky Thompson, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Sammy, Nate, then Kenny.

I didn't faint or nothing. everything was going well. then I got to sammy it seemed to bother him that Lex wasnt going up and taking pictures.

"what's your name" he asked "jasmine" I giggled. "who's your friend over there who didn't take pictures with anyone?" he asked curiously. "Lexi. she's not a big fan she just came cause of me and the rest of my friends." "oh ok" he said no taking his eyes off of her. "can I have a picture" I smiled "of course!"

Lexi's POV

I was happy jasmine was living her dreams right now. I have to say the sammy kid is pretty hot. when she started talking to him I realized he never took his eyes off of me till I walked out.

I texted jasmine.

to jasmine👅
heeyy. I'm going see the stores around here. have fun my love. happy for you💘

from jasmine👅
okay. thanks and lucky!! Sam was TOTS MA GOATS checking you out😭😍

to jasmine👅
doubt it! just curious teenage hormones😂 bye, I'll be back at 4:40😘

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and shopped. then I saw it was 4:30. I have 10 minutes, I can go into bed bath and body works and come out pretty fast.

I bought my mom a few souvenirs, well candles because that's her obsession. when I got out it was 5:15. "SHIT"

"excuse me" I heard. "sorry not you talking to myself." then I looked up and saw Nate. "I saw you at digitour" he said making it all click. "yeah I left early" I said smiling. "oh. you didn't go with your friends" he asked. "what you mean?" i was confused now. "well I was in the back on the phone and then I saw them leaving. they asked for a picture and said they had to leave early for a flight to London." oh my god "FUCK"

my phone dinged and it said:
"@xoxojasmine: now London 😍 @lollexxi @omgava @clairepeters @lilybilly13 @skylar143 💘😭👋"

"what's wrong?" nate asked. "well apparently they are on the flight right now. they left me here" I said raising my phone to him.

"oh shit, that's not good and you don't know anyone over here." he said like he was nervous for me. "I'm going back to LA with the other guys that I live with. wanna come? I don't want to just leave you stranded cause London is far away" I nodded my head. "ok come here" he put his arm around me leading me down the road to the tour bus.

"what's up?" he asked the boys. "yo skate" gilinsky said while they did a handshake. "who's this?" he asked pointing to me. "I'm Lexi. but call me lex." I said. "she was on the tour and all her people flew to London without her. you think she could stay at the apartment?" he stuck a finger in the air to signal us to wait while he talked to the other guys.

"yes it's totally fine" he said smiling. "one problem" I said. "what?" Nate asked. "I have nothing. it could be at my hotel if they didn't take it with them." I said. "ok. we'll bring you there and see."

"I need to get into room 34 on the 3rd floor. we checked out but I didn't know and my luggage is in there" I smiled and the woman gave me a key. "just give it right back" she said enthusiastically.

THANK THE LORD. all my stuff was there. I went back down. "thank you" I said putting the key in front of her.

"Dang lex. that's a lot of bags" Nate said laughing. "well I was gonna go traveling around the whole summer but I got stuck here." I said aggravated. "not for long. LA here we come" Johnson said grabbing two bags while Nate grabbed the other two.

I had the suitcases but they were heavy. I could barley pull both. "here I got this one." I hear from behind me. it was Sam. I just smiled and pulled my other suitcase on the bus.

"they have that extra bunk. you can stay in that one until we get to the airport and fly out to LA" Sammy said pointing to the bunk at the bottom.

I took my suitcase and shoved it under the bunk. "wait. your friends with jasmine?" he asked. "yes. why?" I asked. "oh she told me your not even fans of us." he said raising an eyebrow. "it's not that I'm not fans it's just I don't really know anything about yall or what songs yall sing but if jasmine was here she'd tell your whole life story for you" I said laughing and he laughed with me.

my phone dinged:
from Hudson💋
in London yet? 😕

to Hudson💋
not yet. lol. I'm going to sleep. text you later 👋❤️

I decided not to tell him because Iknew he would get mad and he would've just changed my mood from bad to worse.