sixteen

Lexi's POV

i woke up and saw Jack on the other side of my bed. I rolled out and went downstairs. "hello?" I yelled to see if anyone was home. "Heyy" someone tapped my shoulder making me jump. "Jesus johnson! you scared me." I pushed him. and he just laughed. I went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. and then the front door opened.

"hey" nate smiled up at me. "hi" I smiled back. he dropped his keys on the counter and walked towards me. "watcha cookin'?" he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, as I fiddled with the eggs. "eggs and bacon? want some?" I asked. "of course." he kissed my cheek and sat at the other side of the island.

"well isn't someone in a good mood" I laughed. "yeah. i been away and the first thing I saw when I came in was you." he smiled, making me blush. I turned off the stove and put the bacon and eggs into four different plates. "BREAKFAST IS READY" I yelled.

Gilinsky was walking down the stairs stretching. "good cause I'm hungry" he chuckled. him, johnson, nate, and I all sat around the table, enjoying our meal, then we heard the front door creak open. sam must've thought we were all asleep because he closed the door as lightly as possible. he turned around and jumped when he saw us all staring at him. his eyes were bloodshot. "hey" he looked down and walked to the stairs. "what happened to him?" nate asked. "I don't know. they still didn't tell me." johnson threw a fit.
"okay. shut up." I glared at him. Johnson smiled, making me laugh. G and I told them the whole story. halfway through, we stopped talking as sammy passed through the kitchen to leave. awkward.
-
"with remi?" Johnson's jaw fell to the ground. "what the hell?" Nate was flabbergasted. "yeahhhhh, that happened" Jack laughed, "but it's okay. I'm over her." Johnson got up and put his plate in the sink. "basketball?" he asked G. "yeah. I'm coming bro" and he followed.

"wanna go do something?" Nate smirked. "yeah. what you have in mind?" I put my chin is my hand. "eat lunch later, then a movie?" I nodded tossing our plates in the sink. I went upstairs to get ready. I brushed my teeth and dressed in a white camisole, high waisted shorts, a tan cardigan, and my white hightop chucks. I brushed out my hair. then walked downstairs.

nate was ready to go.
he looked gorgeous in his clothes that he wears on a daily bases. his white shirt was big on him, his camouflage pants fit perfectly, which were rolled at the bottom, showing off his black chucks. "ready?" he smiled, I nodded following him out the door.

we grabbed in n out then it was now 1:45. "the showing is in 15 minutes." I said. "alright let's go"' we headed to the movies. I got our tickets, while he took pictures with some fans. we got a drink and a small popcorn. we sat in the upper section at the very top. the movie was alright but it didn't catch my eye. so I wasn't paying attention, my eyes scanned the room.

I saw the most beautiful boy in the world, sitting next to the biggest slut in the universe. "oh my god" I mumbled under my breath. "what?" nate asked squeezing my hand. "I have to use the restroom. I'll be back." I got up and walked by the restrooms.

to Sammy😍
Sam?! go to the restroom.

about two minutes later, I saw sam around the corner, looking for me with a confused expression. "lexi?" he ran up to me to hug me, but I pushed him off. "what are you doing with that slut?" I asked, almost yelling. "Remi? well I don't remember exactly what happened last night, but I remember only seeing you. and Remi told me everything that happened. she said I hurt you really bad and you never wanted to see me again. so I figured no one wanted to talk to me anymore, except her." he spoke.

"when was this situation about me?" he looked at me confused. "you hurt your best friend, Jack." I slapped the back of his head. "ow." he refixed his hair. "I didn't know jack knew. you told him?"
"Jack walked in. he saw yall two about to fuck." I hit his head again. he paused a minute. "I hurt you too, didn't i?" he looked down trying to ignore eye contact. after a long pause I spoke up, "I should be getting back to nate, but stay away from her. she's bad news."

"wait" he grabbed my wrist. "that's not fair!" he almost yelled. "what isn't, sam?" I yanked out of his pull. "I can't kiss Remi because jack's my best friend, but you can kiss nate right after you kiss me, even though that my best friend. you were hurt? imagine how I felt." he rolled his eyes. "I didn't kiss you, you kissed me. same with nate."

"you didn't pull away from me. or him. I hope you know you can't keep leading us on. you have to pick one of us. and before you call anyone else a slut, know your actions." his eyes were no longer a beautiful hazel like I knew. they turned dark. but I knew mine had to be too. I was furious. as if my hands were moving for me, I slapped him across his face. he took a step back, putting his hand where I slapped him. "with the way you've been acting, I already had my answer." i yelled, poking his chest. his eyes were lighter, almost making me feel bad. almost. tears filled my eyes from the hurt and anger. "I deserved that." his eyes were now watery. he put his hands in his pocket and turned around and left through the exit. when he left I broke down and ran to the restroom.

who am I kidding? i knew he was right. I was gonna have to pick one or the other. but I want sam so bad. he just gives me every reason not to choose him. nate on the other hand is so sweet and caring. I like him. but he can't compete. he's too focused in his music anyways. but whatever happens, happen. even if I choose no one.

------------------------------

ayeee😈

i have an idea for another story. I won't write it till I'm at least halfway through this one though. so I need your help. who should it be about??

Matthew Espinosa ¿

Nate Maloley ¿

Justin Bieber ¿

Jack Gilinsky ¿

Cameron Dallas ¿

just comment by their name. thank you guys. please vote for more updatess😘

much love,
alexiaaa♡