fifteen.

Sam's POV

last night we all went to dinner to try to cheer Jack up. but I think we just conflicted him more with the tension. Lexi was focused on G to comfort him. And I notice Nate practically drooling over her all night, but I don't think she noticed. I would look at her every once in a while since I was mad, but I would send glares to nate. he saw me do it a few times.

and today flew by exceptionally fast. Nate was at Big Mike's. I would've went but not with Nate there. I took my shower and I was now in bed when my phone started ringing. "hello?"

"ayeee. I'm at a party, you should come. I'll text you the address." spoke Johnson on the other line, hanging up before I could answer. I hopped out of bed, got dressed, and grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. Lexi and G were watching tv. "where you going" I turned around and Lexi was smiling at me. "out" I clenched my jaw. "what's his problem?" I heard G ask as soon as I stepped out the door.

I wanted her to know I was mad at her, but really, I don't know where I'm going. I'm still debating if I should go to this party. after 30 minutes and a McDonald's meal, I decided why not? I don't have anything better to do.

I pulled up to a street and it was filled with cars. so I parked at the playground down the street from their house. and I dialed Johnsons number. "I'm here. in the front." "FINALLY" I heard someone say behind me and through the phone. I looked behind me and there stood Johnson. we did our long complicated handshake, that I just gotten the hang of. "who's party?" I asked curious. "no clue. Nash and Cameron told me to come." I nodded and followed him inside to the kitchen.

I got a drink. I chugged it down, and it burned my throat. after my third one, I got used to it. I also lost count not too long after. "hey sammy" I turned around to see a hot girl. "what's good, lil mama" i slurred, but smirked. she looked vaguely familiar. I think I knew her but I was wayyyyy too drunk to know. i knew it would be rude if I asked who she was when I probably did know, know her. I probably won't remember this tomorrow anyways. "come on" she smiled and took my hand. she lead me to the dance floor. she put her butt on me and started grinding. but honestly, I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to remember who she was. maybe just a little too hard because my head started hurting.

"what's wrong?" she asked me. "my head is pounding" I frowned. "come on. I'll take care of you." and she led me upstairs to a bedroom. "it's better to be away from the music" she wrapped her arms around my neck. she was leaning in. I thought she was bout to kiss me, but instead she started sucking and nibbling on my neck.

she stared into my eyes and I pushed her against the drawers and made out with her intensely.

Lexi's POV

"I love step up. oh my god" I hit G's arm. "I know. moose is like my man crush" he laughed and shrugged. "well duh" I laughed along with him. "how you holding up, dude" I asked turning serious. "you were right. she was just a slut in my way. I feel like free now." he smiled at me. just then my phone rings. "who is that? don't they know it's past midnight?" Jack laughed. I smiled and answered the phone.

"hello?"
"hey. um sam and I went to a party, he wasted big time. and I'm not driving him home please come pick him up. I'll send you the address" jj spoke. "ok. bye" and hung up, ugh.

"i know we're having a blast and all but change of plans." I stood up waiting for G to follow. "where we going?" he eventually got up. "we have to go get Sam's stupid drunk self from a party." and he groaned just like I did. I laughed. we both know that sam is not the best drunk.

we rode around until we finally saw the house. cars were leaving but still no where's to park. "you coming?" I asked him after finding a spot. "yup" he smiled and hopped out. we looked all over downstairs and couldn't find him. "Jack. I'm not going upstairs alone and risk the chance of walking in on somebody. so come on." he shook his head, laughing, then following me. we opened all the doors. we saw people making out till we got to one door. i knew I would find sam like this.

he was shirtless and he was kissing someone, we couldn't see who, until he threw her on the bed.

"remi?" Jack's voice cracked. they jumped off eachother, and she quickly pulled her dress down so now you couldn't see what they were just trying to do. "lexi.." sam said in an unsteady voice. "dont even explain sam.." I put my hand in front of his face so he wouldn't step closer. "Jack. I knew I knew her from somewheres but--" Jack cut him off, "your too drunk to realize it was her. your trash man. and you!--" he pointed to remi. "are a filthy goddamn slut."

I put my arm around jacks waist. "come on G, we'll go home and make someone else bring him." and he nodded in agreement. "no I'm sorry". he put his hand on jacks shoulder. Jack anxiously moved his hand and G's fist connect to his jaw. Sam's face was red, mad with anger. but i knew as well as him that he wouldn't hit back because that was his best friend he just betrayed. "come on" i repeated, taking his hand and pulling him downstairs.

on our way out I ran into Johnson. "Johnson!" I yelled. "hey!" he smiled. "sam can find another fucking ride. we're leaving." I stepped out and sprinted to the car before he could say anything. I drove G and I back to the house. "Jack, you okay?" I asked. "yeah. I mean he knew that was my girlfriend before. I'm more upset about sam than remi actually." I smiled and hugged him. he gripped my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"JACK" I hit his back but he continued going up the stairs. "P- PUT M-ME D-DOWN" I laughed in between my words. "alrighty then" he threw me against my bed. he cuddled up next to me. and he started playing with my hair.

"I'm worried about you. you sure your okay?" I looked at him. "I'm fine lex" he kissed my forehead. and after a few minutes we were both asleep.