two

Lexi's POV

RING! RING! RING!

"hello?" "GET DRESSED WE WILL BE THERE IN 30 MINUTES, MWAH." then jasmine hung up.

I jumped out of bed, slipped on my high waisted shorts, my spaghetti strapped, white, laced crop top, and my black vans. I curled my long brown hair and put on my ray bans.

I checked my phone. it was 6:15. and I saw a notification on Twitter.

"@xoxojasmine: my summer officially begins now; touring world w/ amazing friends. @lollexxi @omgava @sylar143 @lilybilly13 @clairepeters💘"

I retweeted it and then replied with
"@lollexxi: glad I had this opportunity😘💞"

I grabbed my two EXTRA large suitcases and my four bags. then my phone chirped.

from Hudson 💋
sorry about last night. I just wanted you for one last time before you left.

to Hudson 💋
don't worry about it. I'm leaving now. love you😌

from Hudson💋
awe😩😭 but ilove you too💜 have a safe flight.

then I slipped my phone in my pocket and rushed downstairs with my luggage

I saw my mom up drinking her coffee when I heard a honk outside and jasmine came in.

"here I'll take your bags, go tell your mom bye" she said smiling. I nodded and she walked out the door

"mom." she turned to me crying. I hugged her, "iknow. i love you. I will call you whenever you want to talk." then I kissed her forehead. then the horn pumped again. "i love you" she said kissing me bye.

I ran outside to see all the girl in three separate vehicles. it was jasmine, her mom, and I, Ava and lily, then Claire and skylar.

jasmine plugged her phone to the AUX cord and put on signs by sammy wilk and skate. I just rolled my eyes cause she listens to it all the time. "you know what? I am pretty tired" I said laughing then falling asleep.

I was woken up by Ava shaking me uncontrollably. "I'm coming gosh." I grabbed my leopard suitcaseS and my individual bags and we waited for our plane to get called.

"flight 197, your plane is boarding right now" we all stood up. "FLORIDA HERE WE COME" we all yelled in sync.

* it is now Monday, four days since we left and we already visited Miami Florida and New York New York.

"okay. now we're going to Houston Texas girls" mrs. Lisa (Jasmines Mom) said excitedly.

we drove to the airport, got our tickets, and waited. "I'm thirsty" jasmine spoke up. "me too" then I followed her to Starbucks.

"OHMYGOD" jasmine squealed. "WHAT? WHATS WRONG?" I asked confused. "JACK JOHNSON JUST FAVORITED MY TWEET" I looked at her crazy. "ok." then I ordered my drink.

our plane finally got called. not gonna lie. I love traveling the world, but we're always on the go. no free time. I had window seat and lily was by me. "I can't believe we're going to London after Houston" she squealed and did a dance. and I started dancing with her because I'm really looking forward to London.

we checked into our hotel and then we started walking on the sidewalks off the main road when we saw girl lined up, and tents set up. we went around to read the sign.

it read: DIGITOUR: JACK AND JACK. staring: Skate Maloley, Sam Wilkinson, Matthew Espinosa, and More!

"OH MY GOD ITS TOMORROW. MOM LETS GO AND GET A PASS" all the girls screamed agreeing, except for me. I didn't care if we went I'm just not a big fan of them.

it was 5:00 when we FINALLY got our passes because the line was so long.
we were on our way to shop at different stores, then we went go eat, by that time it was 10:00. we headed to the hotel and got some rest.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

it was time to go to the digitour. we woke up at 5:00 so we could get there earlier and not be so far back in line.

I got dressed in my grey vans t-shirt, high waisted shorts, and put on a red plaid flannel shirt around my waist. straightened my hair, put on my black vans and ray bans.

"for someone who doesn't like them is sure looking nice" Claire winked at me.
I just rolled my eyes and laughed.