twenty-nine

Lexi's POV

"what's on your mind?" jacob asked me. I was slouched down, playing with my noodles, that jacob cooked. "about that I need to talk to you"

"I'm nervous about college tomorrow. and with the way our schedules are.. will we even see each other that much?" I sighed. "what do you mean? you're still staying here right? I mean last time we discussed this you were" I grabbed his hands. "I'm sorry. but I can't drive two hours to the university back and forth everyday. I have to get a dorm" he yanked his hands away. "here to stay, huh?" he Started running up stairs. "JACOB!" I called but he was already up. ugh.

I walked up stairs. "Jacob. tonight is the the last night we spend together until the weekend, if that, so please just stop and then when I leave you can be frustrated all you want" he rolled his eyes. "fine" I smiled and hopped into bed with him. he wrapped me in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, I just made up my mind but I need to find a job to pay off my college funds, so I don't need to spend it all on gas money" he sighed. "I know" he kissed my forehead. "love you" and he turned off his lamp and fell asleep.

problem with the statement he just said? I still never said it back to him. I never said it to any boy besides that one time to sam. but it wasn't true. so to say I told someone I love them and mean it, no, never happened. so the day I do is going to be special for me. -

"morning" I heard. my eyes fluttered open. jacob was smiling at me but I could tell he was upset. I kissed him then got up. "I'm going get dressed" he nodded and I took a quick shower and got dressed. I ran outside and saw jacob packing my suitcases

"I'm bringing you though" he sassed. "okay. fine" I put my hands up in defense. we both laughed hopping in the vehicle.

about two hours later, I was in front of the Kaplan college and I was nervous. I never lived on my own, or with any stranger so I'm scared.

I walked towards registration. "Lexi Davis" I smiled politely. "paying for dormitory, or staying home?" she asked scanning the paper. "dormitory" she wrote something down and give me a key. "if you can't find your room, look for someone with a Kaplan shirt and they'll show you the way" she smiled and I thanked her and walked jacob to the car.

we got my suitcases down and he held my hands. "I'm going to miss you" he smiled. "I'll see you as much as I can babe" I laughed. I kissed him goodbye. he got in the car and I watched him take off.

this is kind of nerve-racking. I hope I have a really good roommate or I might just either kill them or kill myself.

I still couldn't find the door after ten minutes so I asked for helped. apparently I passed it up like four times already. oops. I turned the knob and it was locked which means no one was here, yet.

I walked in, tested the beds, and obviously picked the more comfortable one. I set up my bed and put a few things in the restroom. I put my suitcase on the bed so I could unpack the rest. but I heard the door open from behind.

"hi, I'm your roommate" I know that voice from somewheres

I turned around and saw Someone I thought I'd never see again. "lex?" she asked shocked. "Jasmine?" she faintly smiled. yep, it's final, I'm going to kill myself.

"what are you doing here? I thought you always wanted to go to Phoenix"

"well I didn't want to anymore" I turned around and finished unpacking, completely ignoring her. "hey, so um, I know it was a while back but I sent you a message telling you I was--" she started but I cut her off. "sorry? yeah I know. but a call would've been better" we stayed quiet for a while again.

"do you have a boyfrie--" I never let her finish her sentence because I was so mad. "yea but it's not sam. no worries" i sarcastically smiled, but she spoke up fast too, "oh no. that's not what I meant. I just want to be on good terms with you" she smiled but I rolled my eyes. then my phone dinged.

jacob: do you know what time you're coming back home this weekend?

me: not sure probably about lunch time.

I set my phone down on the table and walked to the restroom but I heard it ding again. "it's from jacob!" she said. why is she being nosy? "why does his name sound so familiar?" she asked.

I walked out of the restroom and took my phone. "he's the boy I had a crush on before I moved to Arizona. he's the boy I had told you about"

about two weeks after I became friends with Jasmine in Arizona. she finally asked what was keeping me so upset so I told her all about jacob.

"that's amazing how you guys just so happen to meet up again" she said. "yeah" I mumbled. I really hate sharing a room with her. but I'm in college, I'm an adult. I need to be mature about it. so one thing left to do, put up her.

---------------------

ayeeeeeeee😈

can twenty fifteen just get here like ughhh😩😩 four/twenty where you attt?

vote and comment

xoxo,
alexiaa♡