one

Lexi's POV

"hey!" jasmine said jumping out from behind my locker. "oh my god, you scared me, but hey" I said closing my locker.

"GUESS WHAT" she yelled. "you have no life so you came intruding in mine" I laughed. "uh, no. my mom has been saving up money these past five years so we could tour the world" my eyes popped out. "WHAT. that's awesome. congrats" I smiled.

"exciting thing is, she over exaggerated the money. like times a thousand. I can bring five friends, and I want you to come" i smiled into a huge cheesy smile. i jumped on her kissing her cheek "thank you" mwah. "thank you" mwah. this really didn't surprise me considering her family is FILTHY rich "who else is coming?" I asked jasmine.

"US!" I hear from behind, I turned around seeing all my favorite people ever. skylar, lily, ava, and claire. "OH MY GOD" I hugged them all. then the bell rung. "that's my cue, I will ask my mom as soon as I get home" I kissed jasmines cheek one last time.

walking out the school doors, I'm searching my bag for my car keys when I bump into someone. "sorry--heyy" Hudson said smiling. "Heyy, it's fine. and happy birthday," I said while pecking his lips. "do you need a ride babe?" I asked him. "yeah, I walked today because my car is a piece of shit." he said intertwining our fingers.

on our way I told him about the whole jasmine and the going all over the place. "sucks your gonna be gone the whole summer. I'm gonna miss you, but I'm happy for you" he said while he kissed my hand. "well here you go, I'll see you later tonight, I love you." I kissed him and then headed back home.

I walked in the house "mom! I have two VERY important things to ask you" I said clinging on to her "what is it?" she asked impatiently. "well hudson's parents still aren't back from their business trip and it's his birthday today and I don't want him to be left out, can he come over tonight" she nodded her head. "and lastly, jasmine wants me to travel to different cities with her this summer" i said very excited. "iknow I already told mrs. lisa you could go, we had talked about it" I jumped up and down and hugged her. "I LOVE YOU" I yelled running to my room.

I pulled out my phone and texted Hudson

to Hudson💋
omw to your house you can come! you can help me pack for the summer😛

from Hudson💋
okay baby. I'll be outside. you didn't have to do this. but thank you. & SO YOU ARE LEAVING ME😩

to Hudson💋
Loll. but I wanted to. love you💗

and with that I jumped in my car and headed to his house. and like he said, he was sitting outside.

"what do you want to eat tonight" I asked him while backing up my jeep.
"you but uh you never let" he said laughing. "oh my god hudson. I told you I'm not ever gonna do it till I'm married" I looked at him with a serious look. "ok" he said putting his hands in the air.

I threw my keys on the counter. "just order pizza tonight and maybe a cake, I'm going upstairs to pack" I said kissing my mothers cheek.

I grabbed a suitcase out my closet. "I can't believe your leaving me for a whole summer. and we won't see each other after that because we're not going to the same college." he said pouting on my bed. I threw my suitcase down and snuggled up to him. "it's okay baby. I'm with you, no matter what." i said almost whispering while drawing imaginary hearts on his chest.

he looked down at me. "I love you" I smiled, and kissed him. then it turned into a make out session.

he climbed on top of me and reached his hand up my shirt to where his hand was touching my bare waist. then slowly, he was making his was to my boob. "PIZZA IS HERE" my mom yelled.

that didn't stop him from kissing me. he moves away from my lips trailing to my neck. "Hudson, we have to go eat or my mom will come up here." he kissed me again, taking his hand away from underneath my shirt, then he said "ok" while biting his lip.

we ate pizza, ate cake, & he helped me pack. I looked at my phone to see it was already 8:00. "I'll bring you back now" I said smiling to Hudson.

we pulled up and he checked his mail. "well iknow you have to go to sleep early for tomorrow. but I have a bed, flat screen tv, ice cream, and Netflix waiting to be watched. especially the vampire diaries since its your favorite."

I killed my engine. "ok. tempting. let me think. OF COURSE." I said jumping out and pulling my phone out.

to momma👭
staying at hudsons to watch a movie. I'll be home before 11:30. I promise

from momma👭
ok sweetie. be safe.

he turned on the vampire diaries and then he turned to me. "where were we from a while ago?" he said smirking. then he kissed me again. "we were about to watch the show" I said laughing. he took of his shirt, "no I mean this." then he took off his pants. "Hudson--" I got interrupted, "what? you want these off too?" he asked pointing at his boxers.

I got off the bed. I put my arms around his neck and went close to his ear and whispered "no" and grabbed me keys and left.

I got in the house at 9:00

"your early" my mom said. "the movie wasn't working. I'm going shower then going to sleep so I won't be tired when jasmine picks me up." "ok goodnight love you"