Determinded

Mikey's POV

I stared into her crystal blue eyes. She looked away a blushed slightly. "Sorry." I said. "I just really missed you, I was so worried."

"It's okay," she said and smiled. "Is there anything else I should know? Like any random facts that I should know about you or me?"

"Well, your favorite color is periwinkle, you have a mom and a dad, and an older brother who is in college and a yorkie named Paris."

"Oooo Paris, that's a pretty name,"

"You picked it out because you've always wanted to go to Paris."

"Paris...... Paris, France?"

"Yea." I said, smiling.

The docor walked in, and walked past the curtains. "Hello, I heard you guys were talking and I wanted to check up on you." he said. "My name is Dr. Smith."

"Hello." Jennifer said, shaking his hand. "I'm Jennifer.... I think."

"Yes, you are Jennifer." I said, chuckling.

"Do you remeber anything Jennifer?" the doctor asked her.

"No, I don't but Mikey is helping me...." she replied.

"That's great to hear." he said, then he turned to me. "Mikey, may I talk to you in the hallway?"

"Sure." I said, and rolled out into the hallway, with Dr. Smith.

He looked at me, worryingly. "Is evrything okay? She's going to heal right?" I asked. He took an X-Ray, of her brain, out of the folder and showed it to me. He pointed to a big white spot in the middle of the brain and asked, "You see that?"

I nodded, and said, "Is that going to heal?"

"We hope so, if you keep helping her, she will hopefully remreber... But remeber not to try to hard, or your going to pressure her."

"Okay."

"And I need to see her back in 3 weeks to check on how she's doing.... She can leave tomorrow morning."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem," he said, taking his hand out. I shook it and went back into the room. I sat next to Jennifer and smiled wide.

"What are you smiling about? You look like a fool." She said.

I chuckled, and said, "Nothing, I'm just determinded to help you."

She smiled and said, "Thank you Mikey."

"Your welcome" I said happily. I held her hand and said, "Would you like to re-meet a friend?"

"Sure, what's her name?"

"His name is Luke, I bet he's worried as heck about us." I said, and chuckled. She giggled and said, "Sure." and nodded. I rolled over to where my parents were sleeping and got my laptop, and rolled back to where I was before. I opened the laptop up and waited for it to boot up. Once it was up, I saw my background, it was Luke, Jack, Siena, Jennifer and me at the beach, from last summer.

"Is that us?" She asked, looking at the picture.

"Yep, the fabulous 5." I said, as she giggled. "That's Luke, and that's Jack, and that's your bestfriend SIena and that's you and me." I said, pointing to each of us when I said the names. She smiled wide and said, "Wow, we seem like such good friends."

"We were, and we still are.... No matter what, and that's why I'm determinded to help you remember."

She smiled wide and I clicked on my skype and logged in, I called Luke, and instantly he answered.

I'm determined to help her.