Sirens

Mikey's POV

I was upside-down in the car, I looked around and saw Jennifer. "Jen!" I said, as I tried to get her to move. I had a sharp pain in my side, and my heart felt like it was in my head, my arm hurt so much I couldn't move it, same with my legs, which were nailed in a painful position.

"JENNIFER! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!" I yelled. She didn't move. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit."

I heard sirens come closer to me. My vision started to blurr.

"Sir, we will get you through this." the paramedic said.

"H-help Jennifer f-first." I said, weakly.

I looked over to my side to see other paramedics helping her out of the car, then.... everything went black.

*several hours later*

I started to hear people whispering, and beeping noise. I fluttered my eyes open and saw my mom crying into my dad's shoulder, and dad talking to the doctor, all out in the hall way. I looked to my right and saw Sydney, my little sister.

"Hello Mikey, how are you feeling?" she asked, as she wiped away some of her tears.

"Horrible." I said and looked at myself, my left foot was in a cast, and so was my left arm. Also, my head was bandaged up. "Where's Jennifer?? Is she okay??" I asked, concered about my best friend.

Sydney was about to say something, but she was inturrupped with my parents running in and giving me a hug.

"Michael! Your okay!!" My mom said, excitingly. "God damit Michael! You scared the shit out of me."

"Wait.. so are you mad or happy to see me?" I asked.

"Stop being so sassy." Sydney said. Everyone laughed softly, except for me.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My mom asked me, sitting on a chair by my side.

"I'm worried about Jennifer." I said, and my mom's excited face, became a face full of gloominess. "Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked, getting more and more concerned by the second.

My mom said nothing. I turned my head over to Sydney.

"Sydney.... where's Jen?" I asked. Sydney didn't say anything, she stared to tear up.

I looked at my dad. "Dad, where. Is. Jen." I asked, sternly, fighting back my tears.

"Son.... There's somthing you should know about Jen...." He said, as he grabbed a chair and sat next to my mom, who was crying into her hands. "You know she's like a daughter to us, and I know you are best friends with her.... But she didn't do so well with the accident......."

"Where is she? Can I see her?" I asked, concered.

"No... I'm sorry son, but you can't see her right now......."

"Why not?????????"

"She's-"

Please oh god let her be okay.

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!