Airport

Mikey's POV

I stood outside the airport, waiting. Waiting for Jennifer.

After a few minutes, A truck pulled up, Jennifer hopped out and gave me a hug. I had this feeling inside of me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't control it.

Was this what it felt like to... Be in love??

I smiled wide and hugged back tightly. Jennifer's mom, and the moving guys went inside, to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be. I looked down at Jennifer, into her beautiful Crystal blue eyes. I teared up. "Don't leave." I said, my voice cracking.

"I have to Mikey......" She said, sounding as if she was hiding something.

"What's are you hiding??"

"Uh...."

"Just tell me...."

Maybe she likes me too!!

"I just wanted to tell you, I remember...." She said. "I remember everything. From the playground to the accident. Every little bit of it."

I teared up even more and hugged her tightly. "That's great Jen." I said.

"No it's not... Now it's harder for me to leave."

"JENNIFER!" Her mom yelled. "GET IN HERE! WE HAVE TO GET GOING!"

Jennifer sighed. "I'll walk with you until you have to go to security okay??"

"Okay." She said.

We both walked inside. While we were walking, our hands touched. I couldn't resist it. I held her hand, intwining our fingers. Jennifer looked down at our hands and smiled.

Why is she smiling? Is that a good smile? A friendly one? Or a flirty one??

She looked back up at me and said, "I'll miss you."

We stopped before she had to go through security, which I couldn't get through because I wasn't on the flight.

We held hands and faced each other. "I remember the time when you tried to kiss me and I ran away when we were little." She said. "I remember when you called me cute for the first time." She teared up.

"Shhhhh...." I said. "Don't think about that right now."

"But I can't help it Mikey, I'll miss you too much."

"And I'll miss you Jen." I said, holding back my tears.

She hugged me and held me tight. I hugged back. I put my head on her head, and she put her head on my chest. "I'll miss you," she said. "Your heartbeat, your smile." Damn I have to tell her I love her. "And all those corny jokes in you."

"Cmon lovebirds." Jennifer's mother said. "Stop it. Jen we gotta go."

She looked back up at me. I stared into her blue eyes. "I'll miss you." She said.

I nodded. "I'll miss you too."

And with that, she walked through security, and I stood there watching her for every second until I couldn't see her any longer.

Fuck, I forgot to tell her.