Chapter 11

Hearing an explosion made Croissant look towards it. "There seems to be quite a commotion going on" She said while sipping her tea.

"Neh, Allen, can I go now?"

"No, it has only been 30 minutes, Croissant-sama" Allen said while cleaning Ares.

Croissant looked annoyed and began closing her eyes as she kicked of her boots and touched the floor with barefoot.

"Hmm?" It is always clearer if I don't wear my shoes, Croissant thought

"Why is there so many Kuma-san?" She mumbled.

"Is that Kizaru?"

"*sighed, he's an annoying one, I never did like him"

Seeing Croissant mumbled to herself, Pappag wanted to asked, but was stopped by Ares. "My master can see with her power" He explained.

"Why is there suddenly a dinosaur? Oh, a Zoan"

"Music?"

"Man, all these rookies have weird powers"

Seeing them get beaten up by Kizaru, Croissant wanted to interfered, those young people shouldn't get caught before they went to the New World

"They have bright future." Croissant said opening her eyes.

"Sorry Allen" Croissant smiles before her body melt to the ground. "I'm going to save them"

"Wh- Wait, Croissant-sama!!"

--

Appearing behind Kizaru, Croissant launch a kick to his side. Making him fly away crashing somewhere.

"My, my, what a surprise seeing someone like you here" Kizaru said standing up after spitting some blood.

"Are you an admiral now?" Croissant asked. 'I forgot to bring Ares' she taught as she gripped her hands to feel Ares which wasn't there.

"Are you helping them?" Kizaru asked appearing in front of Croissant and launching a kick too, but Croissant avoided it.

"No, I just didn't have anything to do." Croissant said while fighting Kizaru.

"Oh, I see"

"I don't think I can defeat you alone" Kizaru hummed

"Maybe you can, I don't have Ares after all." Croissant mentioned motioning her hand.

While they were fighting, a Denden Mushi rang, it was Kizaru's. Seeing he couldn't find it. Croissant said. "Your pants right pocket."

"Oh, here it was, thank you" Kizaru said casually.

While he talked, Croissant looked around to see no one was dead. That's good then.

"Goodbye then, Charlotte Croissant" Kizaru said as he walked away with Kuma-san. Making Croissant thought she should find out why there were so many Kuma-san.

"Goodbye" Croissant said. After looking around, she said, "You guys over there, shouldn't you be treating your captains"

Closing her eyes again. She hummed. "Its looks like Luffy and the others took down one of the Kuma-san"

She then heard somebody explaining.

"Oh, so they are called Pacifista. Vegapunk sure out did himself this time" She nodded while crossing her arms.

Opening her eyes, she clicked her tongue, realizing Kizaru has arrived at Luffy and the others. They are in danger she thought.

"Wait, Charlotte Croissant, why did you help us?" Someone called.