Chapter 6

As Croissant saw the strawhats ran away while being chase by Marines, she smiled behind her mask.

"They are truly interesting people" Croissant hummed.

"What was that, Cro?" Ares asked. Croissant shook her head, and began walking away too.

"Oi, you, stop" Smoker suddenly called. Croissant stop but didn't looked back.

"Hearing that man called you, I realized who you are" He started.

"What are you doing here, Charlotte Croissant?" He asked.

Allen step in between them, he knew Croissant didn't need much protection, but all this year working under her made him protective of Croissant.

"I'm just looking for someone" Croissant said.

"Is that a problem?" Croissant asked as she looked behind her shoulder.

"..." Smoker was silenced it was like he was thinking if Croissant was lying or not.

"Then if you will excuse us. Let's go Allen" Croissant said as she began walking away, leaving Smoker alone.

--

The group decided to head to Alubarna after Croissant told them Robin was heading there. Allen didn't favor that thought as he knew the capital would be a war zone soon, if the Rebel Army came.

But then Croissant reassured him that she would be fine.

"Cro, what's that?" Ares said looking away to something.

Croissant looked at the same direction and saw a sandstorm heading somewhere. Realizing that place was Yuba, she then flies towards there to stop the sandstorm, even if it was deserted, a single life was there. Someone that was kind enough to let them stay the night

Allen shouted at Croissant who left with Ares, Allen immediately transform and went after her.

Just as she was close enough, she uses her power to dispersed the sand storm. Luckily just in time as it only hit the old man for a second. He had passed out because of the storm. Croissant glanced behind him and saw the water he had finally been able to dig up.

She then told Allen who had finally catch up to her to treat the old man.

After that, they walked away, finally heading to Alubarna for real this time.

--

Croissant wanted to stop the war that was happening, the three were up in the sky looking at the people, if Allen didn't talk some sense to Croissan, she would definitely strike down to stop the fighting.

Just as she saw a bird? No, it was a person, he was carrying a bomb up to the sky. Was he planning to stop it from destroying the city?

Just as it was about to explode, Croissant wrap that person inside a protective barrier made out of water, it wasn't much because the explosion was big as it was very close to him, but it was enough to save his life at least.

She landed him down far away from the city so that he wouldn't rush out to battle again with his injury.

Looking back to the city. Even that large explosion didn't caught their attention as the continued to fight each other. It was horrible.

She could see Vivi a top a building or something. She was screaming yet no one listen to her.

But just then, Luffy appeared as he punched Crocodile upwards catching the attention of all. Then something that can be called a miracle happened.