Chapter 2

"Croissant-sama, where are you really going?" Allen glared at her as she stood up ready to exit the room.

"A walk I tell you, to somewhere and somewhere. Don't tell Katakuri." She said as she rushed out.

Allen and Ares looked at each other before sighing.

Returning back to the office, Allen's eyes widen as he looked at her who was holding a bag and ready to head somewhere which isn't a walk. She picked up a confused Ares and looked at Allen.

"Here, give this to Katakuri" She handed a letter.

Confused as his mouth gaped open like a fish, he finally realized what she was doing and hurried to chase after her, handing the letter to a chess piece, he immediately prepared a bag himself and rush to follow Croissant.

--

"Seriously, where are we going, Cro?" Ares asked as he leaned against the ship's railing.

"For a walk I told you, I don't really have anything else to do" Croissant said smiling widely.

"Cro, we aren't walking, we are practically sailing right now" Ares said sweat-dropped

"CROISSANT-SAMAA!"

Clicking her tongue, Croissant looked behind her shoulder, and saw Allen in his eagle-form, after he landed on board panting, Croissant asked what he was doing, and he told her he wanted to join her walk.

Sighing, Croissant then told Allen to set sail, truth be told she didn't even know how to navigate the ship, Allen and Ares sweat-dropped at her statement. This was the same person who wanted to go out.

So, with Allen's help they left Totto Land Territory without any problem.

--

Katakuri who had return from his work was greeted by a chest-piece holding two pieces of letters. Opening one he growled annoyed. That's why she kissed me this morning out of blue.

'My dear husband who has been married with me for more than 26 years, I'm going for a walk, don't look for me, I will be back, if you do look for me before I want to return, I will run away. I know having my Vivre Card will help you find me, but it also shows you I am okay, then goodbye, love you, Kata.'

'P.S I didn't bring a Denden Mushi, so I won't be calling.'

Your dearest, beautiful, loving, caring, wife.

Crumpling down the letter, Katakuri sighed in defeat as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

He then opened the second letter.

'Katakuri-sama, I am rushing to join Croissant-sama, right now. I will make sure your wife is safe and sound, also I know Croissant-sama didn't bring a Denden Mushi, I brought one, I will report to you from time to time.'

Allen.

Sighing again, at least she is with Allen and Ares, then at least she will create less trouble. Now, what should he say to Big Mom, he thought, before walking away to call Allen already.

--

Enjoying the breeze, Croissant sat down on a chair and read a book as she sipped tea that was prepared by Allen. Allen was always good with anything, like anything, even surprising Croissant sometimes.

Allen had left her side to went inside his room as he received a call, knowing it was Katakuri, he didn't hesitate to answered it.

"We have just left Totto Land, Katakuri-sama" Allen immediately report.