Chapter 8

"So, Law, what do you plan on doing after reaching the New World?" Croissant asked as she sipped her tea in the Polar Tang's Mess. While Law was drinking a cup of coffee while reading the News Coo.

"That doesn't concern you, Cro-ya" Law said not even looking at her. It was probably the nth time Law had said that.

"Are you planning to go to Dressrosa?" She asked again making Law flinched for a moment.

"Why do you ask?" He said looking at her eyes to see if she was going to lie or not.

"I am just curious. Joker does have many people behind him, including Mama"

Law looked at Croissant seriously, he was thinking if she will sabotage his plan if he does go to Dressrosa.

"But Katakuri doesn't really like him as much after something he did well almost. So, he would be happy if someone take down that flamingo" Croissant said looking away from Law who had raise a brow

Looking at Law's expression, Croissant then continued, she explained how she only went to meet Doflamingo two times, first was when Law was a kid, and second was a few months back.

On the second time, she had recognized a kid that was a new crewmate, maybe not new, but to her, she was new, her name was Sugar. She had the power to turn people into toy. And Doffy had somehow planned to make Croissant into one.

Even though she was a guest there, she knew she was in enemy territory. So, every day she would use her power to listen to anything she could hear via her power.

She had stumbled into Trebol telling Sugar on what to do, that was to get close to Croissant. She did get close but she found out, Sugar had to touch her to turn her into a toy. Croissant however could naturally avoid them without them getting suspicious.

Croissant even found it funny, that's why she told Katakuri, but Katakuri was furious, he told her that if she was turned into one, people memories about her would disappear.

His memories of her would disappear. That was what made him so furious.

Croissant was also shocked back then not knowing that people won't remember her. As Katakuri was about to take some action, Croissant stopped him, telling him nothing bad happened so, he shouldn't do anything. After all, Doflamingo was still needed by Big Mom.

"Well, I don't know about this Sugar person, but she sounds annoying"

"Her power that is" Law comment.

"You may say that, she contributed a lot to Dressrosa with her power, entering the city you will see walking and speaking toy everywhere"

Croissant then asked Law if he did defeat Doflamingo what will he do next only for him to answer that doesn't concerned her. And why was she even curious about it.

For all he knows, she may one day, uses the information on him.

"I met some interesting people in Alabasta" Croissant said making Law interested a bit.

"The Strawhats Pirates" Croissant said smirking.

"Strawhats huh? I have read news about them." Law hummed in return.

"They seem quite formidable" He continued.

Croissant talked about her encounter with them in Alabasta. And she said they will probably do more things in the future, and they were also quite fun to be around with.

"You should be friends with them, maybe you won't be so uptight"

"There are no friends in piracy. And I'm not uptight"