Chapter 19-

HARDIN'S POV-

""Can you possibly wear a pair of blue trunks if you have some so we can all match?" She asks me.

I turn round to face her and see her and Emery matching and not going to lie.My black heart just turnt a lil bit normal.

I mean how on earth can I say no to them 2 adorable faces.

"I mean if you want me to I can but I don't want Vance and Smith to take the fucking piss out of me"

"Hardin language!" She says placing her petit hands over Emery's ears to block out her hearing me swear.She looks at me with a stern look and I can't help but smile.

I walk past them planting a kiss on Emery's forehead before walking up stairs to my room and scanning my wardrobe for anything remotely blue. 

I look threw piles and piles until I find a navy blue pair of trunks and place them on.Not gonna lie did not even know I owned them and here I am.

I am surprised that I actually like them as most of my clothes are black with the occasional white shirt but I think I may have a liking to blue.

I exit my room and go downstairs to see Tessa braiding Emery's small amount of blonde hair.

"What are you doing baby?"I ask her standing behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I am braiding Ems hair,and then I am going to do mine"She replies answering my stupid question.

"I can braid your's if you want!" She asks with a hint of amusement in her voice.