Chapter 8-

TESSA'S POV-

We are walking up to the door of my apartment now,I can't even believe to think of the mess behind the door caused by my Ex Boyfriends.I look at Molly and she smiles at me.I am glad that me and her are friends again,I am glad that all of our past is forgotten about.

I press the Keys into the lock and take a deep breath before opening it.I push the stroller inside and notice that Trevor is in the bathroom and that Hardin is sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands,WAIT why is he still here? I though I made it pretty clear that I wanted him to leave.

Trevor-"Tess,your back!" He says exiting the bathroom and realising I have brought back his other girlfriend

Hardin-"What's she doing here Tessa!?"

Tessa-"This girl right here just told me something pretty important!" I say whilst trying to hold in my tears.

Trevor-"Which is?" He is trying to play the innocent card and I can't stand it.

Tessa-"You were cheating on me! with Molly!"

He looks down at the floor and the next thing I new Hardin was dragging him out of the apartment into the hallway.

I leave Emery in her stroller,and make my way to my room,I grab a suitcase and just throw all my necessities in there,I cannot believe he cheated on me ,especially with someone I knew,if it was someone that was as stranger to me it would not hurt as much but ,I cam glad it came out.I could not hold a secret like that.I then make my way into Emery's room,throwing her clothes and pajamas and toys into her suitcase,I will come back here tomorrow when Trevor is at work,I know I have work as well but Kim will hopefully let me off given the circumstances.

I slam shut the door before going back into the open planed apartment that I once called home ,grab Emery and my car keys and cases before slamming the door shut ,walking past Hardin and Trevor fighting in the white painted hallway and get into the elevator.I thought that after the whole Hardin situation,my life could not get any worse but I guess I was wrong,can my life get any worse!

-----------

I pull into the big estate ,in the upper side of NewYork and park my car in front of the many garages.

(This Is How I Imagine Kimberly And Vance's House!)

I look back in my rear view mirror and notice Emery staring at me with her big blue eyes.I look back in the mirror towards myself and an attempt to clean my smudged mascara,I cannot believe I cried over that Jerk!The boy I once thought healed me from my wounds ,but it turns out he just cut them deeper.

I open the door of Emery's side I cannot be asked to put her in her stroller ,so I just place her on my hip before closing the door and getting the suitcases out of the trunk.

I walk up to there big front door and knock on it,I am surprised as Kimberly answers it within the first 2 knocks,she must have been close to the door,or unless she is a vampire,that would be fucking awesome,My thoughts are interrupted by someone talking to me.

Kimberly-"Tessa is everything okay?"

Tessa-"No,everything is not okay ,far from it"

Kimberly-"What happened?"

Tessa-"Trevor was cheating on me for 6 months,and now I have no where for me and my daughter to go"

Kimberly-"You can stay her for definate,you can stay here permanently,your family Tessa"

I walk into her arms and sob before she closes the door and I walk up to my room,I have my own room here because I have stayed here many many times.Once when me and Hardin were on a break,when I first moved here permanently and now now,Even Emery has her own room here,that's how many rooms they have here.

Once when me and Hardin were on a break,when I first moved here permanently and now now,Even Emery has her own room here,that's how many rooms they have here

(Tessa and Emery's Room At The Vance HouseHold)