Chapter 6-

It's 9:30 on Tuesday morning and today is my day off,I work Mondays,wednesdays,thursdays and fridays,and then everyone has the weekend off.I am glad I have today off especially when My poor princess is sick,it breaks my heart to see her in pain.Trevor has already left for work,he was due in at 8:45.

I get out of bed and tie my hair up into a messy bun.I then walk next door and see MY Emery asleep ,I pick her up and place her on my hip and then walk out to the kitchen and place her in her high chair.I make her some breakfast,some lucky charms,Mine and her favourite,the way she mushes them all with her hands and gets them all round her face,It is the small moments like this that make my heart swell.

I grab my phone out and scroll through instagram,I think it time I unblock Hardin now he is back in my life.Maybe I will post a picture on there as well.

Maybe I will post a picture on there as well

tessa.young My sweet angel xx                                                                       24 likes

                       Kimberly_Vance sent from heaven

KNOCK KNOCK

I walk over to the door and open it and it is the delivery man,It is Emery's new stroller,it got delivered quick as I have amazon prime.I sign for the parcel and bring in the hallway.

I get all the pieces out of the box and lay them on the floor,Emery is eating so This can keep me occupied whilst she eats.

KNOCK KNOCK

Who could it be now?!

I walk over to the door and get the biggest shock of my life.

Tessa-"How did you find out where I lived?"

Hardin-"Vance told me,I just wanted to come round and see if Emery was okay,she looked pretty worked up yesterday."

Tessa-"She is fine,she is just eating some lucky charms right now,uhh come in"

HARDIN'S POV-

Hardin-"This is a nice apartment ba-tessa"

Tessa-"Thank you"

Why the fuck was I about to call her babe?What the hell is wrong with me?!

Hardin-"What's going on here?"I say pointing to her wood floor.

There a parts of something on the floor,surely that is dangerous.

Tessa-"It's Emery's new stroller,it's gonna be a pain to put together"