Chapter 13-

TESSA'S POV-

I abandon the dishes and make my way over to the bottle of wine,I know I have had a lot tonight but I really think I deserve it,and plus I don't care what anyone thinks,this is my life and I will choose how I live it.

I crack open the bottle and pour myself a glass,I stare at it for a few seconds then pick it up and bring the cold frosted glass to my lips.Ooh that is refreshing,It tastes different from the other bottle we had,I think this was the one that Kimberly brought as I don't remember picking this up at Target and it just tastes I don't know.... expensive?

I finish the glass I am a little bit drunk now as this is my 4th glass,I pick up the bottle but as I am about to pour myself another one someone grabs my hand and takes the bottle of refreshing red wine from me.Of course it is none other than Hardin Allen Fucking Scott.

Hardin-"I think you have had enough Tess"

Who does he think he is telling me how much I can have.I roll my eyes and attempt to grab the bottle out of his hands but he pulls it back further and lifts it above his head,where he knows I will not be able to reach it.

"You don't get to tell me..... what to do!" I yell.

Hardin-"Your drunk Tessa! for fuck sake!"

"What is your issue all of a sudden? Am I not aloud to have a drink every once in a while?"

Hardin-"Not when our daughter is in the other room!"

Oh he wants to play that card,well I am in a mischievous mood ,I am gonna hurt him just like her hurt me!

"Your daughter ha ha!"

He looks confused as if he is looking for the last piece of a puzzle.

"Who said she was your daughter?"

Hardin-"What are you talking about?"

"Well maybe I am playing you,just like you played me back in college!"

Hardin-"So your saying you lied?"

"Maybe,Maybe not"

Hardin-"I cannot believe you right now Tessa!,your a joke your a pathetic joke!"

I can't help but laugh at getting called a joke,I know I am intoxicated but I am still not over that fact that he betted to take my virginity and then I ended up pregnant.I know what will make him really annoyed TeeHee.

"You wanna know who here real father is?"

Hardin-"I am her real father,no one else,just me!"

"Well my friend that is where you are wrong!" Oh I like my feisty mood.

Hardin-"Tess please just stop,don't say things that are not true"

"Her real dad is Zed Evens!"

I look up to him and see his face has turned from angry to heart broken in a matter of two minutes.FUCK what have I done,As much as I am annoyed at him I can't see him like this.As he is about to walk off I grab his arm and pull him so he is facing me.Our lips barely apart .And with that our lips are colliding."I am sorry,Zed is not her real dad,you are,you are the only real man in her life"

Hardin-"Then why did .....why did you say that?"He says between our muffled moans.

"Because I was annoyed you took the wine from me" I giggle. 

Without warning he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist,GOD I have missed this feeling,he makes me breath again,I have been waiting over a year for someone to kiss me the way Hardin does and yet no one has,I can't help but think this is wrong and I want to stop but my heart is telling me not to.

I pull away from the kiss,I don't know what came over me.FUCK.

Hardin-"Why did you stop?"

"It felt wrong Hardin,As much as I want to kiss you,My heart is telling me to stop" I lie it is really because I am drunk and I know that if I kiss him and fuck him, I will feel guilty about it tomorrow morning and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.Me and Him we can't be together as much as I want us to we can't .I love him and he loves me but when were together something bad always happens ,something from our past always get brought up and I want it all to end.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Emery crying through the baby monitor.