Chapter 10-

TESSA'S POV-

I wake up the next morning to the sound of birds tweeting and trees rustling in the wind I must have left the window open,As I go to close it I notice someone's hand wrapped around my waist,I turn to my left and see Hardin,I don't even remember anything from last night,I was not intoxicated but for some reason I remember nothing.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and go over to Emery's crib and pick her up out of it and carry her downstairs where I realise that everyone is still in bed,I place Emery in her high chair and walk over to the kitchen,Emery has daycare today so she needs to have a full stomach.I walk over to the cupboards and notice there is some oatmeal.I mean Emery does like it,I am sure they wont mind If I make her a small portion.

----------

I place the bowl in front of her and let her examine it for a moment,as that's what she likes to do,I open up my search bar on my my phone,Time to start looking for a 2 bedroom house or apartment I do not know yet.

I keep scrolling through I have found 2,one that is a house and one is an apartment,I think I will check out both,I just have to call the estate agent to book an appointment.

Amanda-'Hello Your speaking with Amanda from Prime Estate Agent how can I be of service?'

'Hi I was wondering if I can book an appointment to view some houses?'Gre

Amanda-'Yes of course you can,what date would you like to view them?'

'Is today at all possible,it's kinda urgent me and my daughter need an accomodation and we have our eye on 2 properties'

Amanda-'Yes that is swell,the time we have available at this current moment is 11:30 am ,is that okay for you?'

'Yes that is perfect,I will drop her off at daycare then come and meet you at the locations!'

Amanda-'Can I have the two address of the locations Madam?'

'Oh yes silly me the house we are interested in is 24 Lima Street and the apartment is in a block called BushWater'

Amanda-'Great I will see you there at 11:30,have a nice day Madam'

'You to!'

Great I am excited to view them,it will be exciting,I look over at Emery and of course the oatmeal is all over her face and on her clothes,sometimes I think she does not eat it,she just throws it about everywhere.

I pick her up and walk her back in the bedroom and pick her out some new clothes and also wiping all the yuck off of her very precious face.

Hardin-"What are you doing Tessa?"

'Flip you scared me Hardin,I forgot you were here,I am sorry"

Hardin-"It's all good,so what are you doing today?"

"Well I need to drop Emery off at daycare and then I am going to view two properties for me and her to hopefully move into"

Hardin-"Can I come?"

"To drop Emery off at Daycare sure"

Hardin-"I mean to see the properties"

"Why would you want to come with me? I am the one living there not you"

Hardin-"Well I want to make sure that my daughters home is suitable" 

Hardin-"Anyway why does she need to go Daycare anyway,can't we bring her with us?"