Beg.

DISCLAIMER:
The following story is purely fictional. Names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are based on the author's imagination or used in fictional manner. Any similar context is purely coincidental. All content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without consent of the author.

Please be advised that this story contains triggering scenes, and offensive languages. Read at your own risk.

***

Phoenix Series 1.1:
Two Hearts
Zander Kyle Morendele & Xiana Jane Lopez's story

Xiana Jane Lopez, the female vocalist of the famous band, Phoenix. For her, love is all about the man she was obsessed with ever since she was a little girl. But, that's all in the past now. She finally decided to take a huge step forward by having a relationship with her band partner, Pierce Gallegos. Everything is perfect! Tons of fans are supporting their loveteam, Pierce is the perfect gentleman, and she's finally forgetting the pain that her first love left her.

Along came the reckless Zander Kyle Morendele, her first love. He didn't came back to inflict the pain on Xia, but to make her HIS.

First love, betrayal, determination and making the right choices will bind this two hearts.