Introduction

Loving Felix.

Synopsis

Having a crush was nothing new to Cleo Mensah, apparently she had crushed on every hot guy she came across entering into one of the reputable universities in Ghana. Leaving a bad relationship, she falls back into her daily routine of crushes until Felix Collin couldn't dissipate from her daily thoughts.

He was the center of attraction at every party, and she was the girl no one noticed. With a body of five-star football player and hers of a retired travel gent, she knew it was never possible and the last thing she wanted was falling in love with Felix.

But when imagination becomes reality and Felix begins to notice Cleo she's bent on overcoming an obstacle in order to win his heart and that involves his long time love Lilly smith.

@ 2020 iammegasare

All rights reserved. This book or parts of this thereof may not be produced in any form, stored in any relative system, or transmitted in any means- electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise- without prior written permission by the author.

Hi to everyone, thank you for deciding to walk with me on this book. I am excited to share this particular story because of it original Ghanaian plot and settings. It's hard writing a western plot compared to something associated with who you are and where you come from.

Please note that anything read is solely based on my imagination and nothing more.

The first chapter of this book would officially be published on the 7th of September 2020 and all your votes, comment and feedback would be appreciated.

"there's nothing painful than an unrequited love"-Cleo Mensah.