Pancakes

Shinsou and Denki awkwardly pulled away from the kiss before a little girl ran into the room and surrounded Denki in a hug "hey denki!!" Eir yelled, "hey sweetheart" Denki replied, shinsou looked at Denki curiously " 'sweetheart' I like that name" Eir happily replied.

Denki and Eir stopped hugging and Eir walked back out. "'Sweetheart' really?" Shinsou asked "yeah, I mean it in the most platonic way possibly but yeah" Denki replied "whatever" shinsou exclaimed and chuckled.

Denki stood up and kissed hitoshi "by the way, I really loved that little make out sesh~" he said teasily then walked off. Shinsou blushed and cursed at himself for letting Denki fluster him, he went to get up and follow Denki before realising he had a bit of a 'problem'. Before going downstairs with everyone else he went to the bathroom.

When he came out he walked down stairs he stood beside/behind Denki, sweaty and his hair messy. Denki looked at him instantly knowing what had happened and giggled. "What are you guys doing?" Shinsou asked and looked towards where Denki was looking "watching mic flip pancakes really high!" Denki replied happily, shinsou smiled and grabbed Denki's hand. Denki blushed and intertwined their fingers, mic was about to look over but before he could the boys let go, leaving no trace they were ever touching. "I'm glad I get to spend the night again" Denki said happily "wait you do?" Shinsou replied. "Yep, and your pa said we can do whatever we like"

________

I'm back after so long, I have no motivation for this book, so tiny chapter

What do you think should happen?

-bye lovelies