Panic attack

- Denki's POV-
It's been three weeks since momona and toshi started dating, I'm really happy for him but he hasn't been talking to anyone else really, I see momona sitting with a huge group of people when he actually has lunch and toshi sometimes joins in on the convosation but other than that he talks to no one, not even me. Our between class convos have stopped, and so some reason I'm kinda jealous of momona.. but toshi has seemed a lot happier these last few weeks! Maybe it's for the better.

- Aizawa's POV-
It didn't take long for mic and I to find out about hitoshi and momona's relationship, the teachers secretly hear everything, of course mic and I supported him. Momona was his best "not friends" and by that I mean the kids hitoshi hangs around with but still persists on saying he has no friends. Their relationship has been good for hitoshi, he's been taking his pills and seems a lot happier, but something still doesn't sit well with me.
I've also notice denki has been a little down, I suppose he was looking forward to being hitoshi's friend and helping him solve his problems but somehow that all magically got fixed when momona and him started dating and now hitoshi is probably cutting him out of his life, hitoshi isn't one for socialising or even having many people close to him.

- Shinsou's POV-
It's been three weeks since momona and I started dating, it's gone so quick. Atleast the time I spend with him does. The nights still drag on, at night that's when I have breakdowns like I did three weeks ago and sadly to say the scars have grown almost every night... I still have this horrible feeling even though I found out the love of my life loves me back.
The days with him are going so fast, I'm pretty sure my grades are slipping, but at this point I don't care. When did I last talk to denki? It's seriously been almost 2 weeks?!

I looked over at the clock, 4:12am Thursday. I better get ready for school in a couple hours, I can't wait to see momona again.

- Time skip to class because yeah nah-

-3rd POV-
Shinsou usually met momona in class so he didn't bother waiting at the dorms for him, he put on his shoes and started to walk to class. He stopped for a moment at the place where him and denki would always run into each other before he heard two boys snicker, he knew they were talking about him and kept walking.

When he got to class momona was already there, but he had a bunch of other people talking to him so shinsou silently sat down next to him.
A few minutes past before the boys behind him started their daily villains slurs, it wasn't really getting to shinsou, only annoying him. But before long other classmates started agreeing with him and soon the noise of everyone was deafening, almost the whole class was throwing whatever they had at him and accusing him, calling him villain.

Shinsou had his head down, he felt the tears in his eyes but didn't want anyone to see, it could always be worse, right? Until he heard momona say "they're right shinsou, you're probably going to be a villain" shinsou looked up in shock at momona "wh-what?" Shinsou questioned "you heard me" momona replied and that's when he saw momona's arm wrapped around the waist of the girl he was talking to earlier.

Shinsou's breath hitched, he felt the oh so familiar tightness in his chest but this time it was worse than it had ever been, worse than all the other times combined . He felt underwater and he was choking for air. He ran out of the room the slurs slowly fading but he still couldn't get the words out of his head, on repeat all the time. They were more deafening than any night, every sleepless night combined.

Shinsou ran to his fathers classroom, the door was half closed so shinsou peered through the open half to see his dad already teaching. He knocked on the doorframe to get his fathers attention, when he did his father turned to look at him, including the eyes of the rest of the class a worried and surprised "hitoshi?.." left Aizawa's mouth. Shinsou stood there shocked for a moment, tears steaming down his face like waterfalls before he took a few steps into the room, his knees buckled under him causing to falls, it's a miracle he even made it this far without tripping over. Shinsou and Aizawa starred at each other for a moment, the rest of the classes eyes on shinsou, everyone in shock before Aizawa said "come talk to me outside" without waiting for a reply he helped shinsou up and walked him outside the classroom. Denki whispered "toshi.." to himself before he got up from his desk and ran outside with him. When denki got outside he saw a very worried mr. Aizawa kneeing next to shinsou, trying to calm him down while also calling mic. While Aizawa was fiddling with his phone denki kneeled down next to shinsou, he tried to keep a slight distance "cmon pick up.. hitzashi! Can you come to my classroom? Now please, it's urgent" Aizawa said to his phone. "Hitoshi calm down and tell me what happened" there was only silence, shinsou was trying to say something but couldn't dew to his sobbing and fear.

A minute or so past before Aizawa saw mic running walking up the hall "shouta whats going-hitoshi" shinsou was startled by mic's voice because he had his knees to his chest and his head down. Shinsou was still sobbing when mic can down to kneel at there level. "What happened?!" Mic questioned " I don't know" Aizawa exclaimed, mic tucked abit of hair behind shinsou's ear now focusing his attention on him "hito, you need to calm down and tell us what's wrong, okay?" Mic exclaimed in a quiet and loving tone. Shinsou tried to relax more, his sobs became few and far between but more prominent. "you have all of us worried hito" mic exclaimed, shinsou was confused that mic had said 'all of us' and when looked up he saw a certain blonde looking up and him with worried honey golden eyes "denki? When did you get h-here?" Shinsou questioned "he's been here the whole time" Aizawa answered, making shinsou really nervous and embarrassed. All of them were silent for a moment before mic spoke up "tell us what happened hito" hearing his pa say that reminded shinsou of what just happened.

"The class just kept attacking me with villain slurs and I couldn't zone it out... then momona started to agree with them and when I looked over at him.." "when you looked over at him?" Mic questioned "he had hands all over a girl next to him" shinsou managed to say before more tears threatened to escape his eyes, denki and mic seemed especially shocked. The four stayed there for a a few more minutes "your father and I have to go back to teaching hitoshi, but I want you to go home, but I don't want you alone. So if it's ok with denki, you two will go back to our house" Aizawa exclaimed. Shinsou looked over at denki "it's ok with me" denki replied with a smile.

- a few minutes time skip -
Aizawa and mic were standing together facing shinsou and denki "make sure you go home and denki, don't leave shinsou unsupervised. We don't want another panic attack or worse" Aizawa said while handing them the keys to their house, both the boys nodded " try not to worry hitoshi, I'll talk to momona later" Aizawa exclaimed "no!" Shinsou interrupted "what?" "I don't want him to get into trouble, I love him" "hitoshi look at what he-" Aizawa was interrupted by mic, mic knew it would turn into a argument "let's not worry about his now, we'll be home tonight, we'll have a long talk then" mic exclaimed.

The boys started to walk down the hall "did you want to get anything from your dorm before we go toshi?" Denki asked "yeah but you can don't have to wait around I'll catch up"

Shinsou grabbed a hoodie, his pills, a phone charger and a blade that was covered in dried blood from his dorm. When he went to walk out the door he was greeted by denki who was about to open the door, shinsou panicked a shoved everything into his hoodie "are you alright?" Denki questioned "yeah I'm fine, let's get going" shinsou replied.

______
Lil bit of angst in this one

Poor hitoshi
Word count:1467
-thank you lovelies