Night Out

Kyra was flustered and angry the rest of her shift. She was slamming things around by the time she was ready to go home. She was worked up, on edge and in need. The scent of them both was stuck in her nose and she wanted them. She was liable to snap at anyone that spoke to her for any reason, they all angered her.

Which pissed her off more, she just met them. Fuck her hormones at this time of the month, and the fact that she was starved for the attention of any virile male. She was most definitely in the beginning of her prime and this was a great opportunity. If she'd been a wild animal, and not had human values.

She wasn't going to crawl up next to the first available male that smelled good, and clearly had excellent genes. Correction, males, no matter how good they looked or how much they turned her head. Why was she still thinking about this?

She slammed a filing cabinet closed like it had wrong her. Ooo, she was so, so.... Turned on, horny. Screw them and showing up! She wasn't normally this flustered during her heat, but she was right now and she felt like rubbing against things. Leaving her scent or being touched. She looked at her phone on her desk and picked it up. Punching in a number she waited until someone picked up.

"Hello?" Came a feminine voice on the other end. Just the person she needed right now. Really the only reason they were friends, because of this time of the month. Otherwise she never really spoke to her.

"Hi Tina."

"Kyra! And here I thought you were going to blow me off this weekend." Tina said with joy. "I have a few male friends that would like to meet you." She spoke with an excited infliction.

"Right, what time were you planning on going to the club?" She asked, she had planned on skipping out on Tina. Her being in heat and then pushed into a crowd of strangers that were all over each other just didn't sound appealing. Until now, because she wanted that close feeling, the feeling of bodies sliding against each other. Just so she could get some relief, without the chance of getting pregnant. Not on her to do list, if she let anyone in her bed it was because she was trying to get pregnant. Right now it wasn't on the list.

Lucky for her she couldn't get pregnant outside her heat and could sleep with who she wanted. unfortunately when in heat she became overly picky. If she did jump into bed, well she was most likely trying to put a bun in the oven. So touching was okay, no more than that.

"We'll go at eight." Tina said excited. "So glad you're coming. And make sure that you dress to impress. I know you have a figure to die for that you hide in those work clothes."

"Okay, normal meeting spot?" Kyra asked.

"Yep. See you then."

"See you." Kyra hung up and felt marginally better now that she had something to look forward to. Hopefully she could find a really drunk guy that wouldn't mind touching but passed out before wanting anything more. Her cat wasn't going to be taking some drunken human home. Not with the two males she'd scented earlier.

Damn it don't think about it. But that was it wasn't it? The more she tried to not think about it, the more she did. The feel of them, their scents and taste. What would they do, and how would they do it? She found herself standing there staring off into space. Jesus, it had been barely two seconds.

"That's it, going home." She said grabbing her purse, she was done anyways. She also knew that she'd have to take off the next few days once these two were let out. They weren't part of the crime and there was no evidence. They'd been trying to take out the trash that had robbed the bank, and once they were let out they would look for her. It would ride them hard to find her, and she would have to take her stored up vacation.