DANIELLE

The world seemed to stand still when I was with him, I don't remember what he even looked like. I had memories I couldn't piece together but the feelings were strong.

Happiness and fear,

Anger and hate,

Heartbreak and regret,

My emotions were all over the place with him, I didn't even know him. He was staying right next to me, he was a prefect stranger to me. I could hear myself talking, I couldn't hear what I was saying but I sounded broken, empty and hollow like nothing in the universe even matter, like I'd given up entirely.

I felt him grab my hands and looking at me in eye, I just felt something that seemed all to familiar to my dream, I was ignoring everything around me and just focusing on him. I could hear myself trying to fight it off then I heard a small part inside of me whisper

"Give him a chance, take the leap of faith."

It then went pitch black, I had a knot in my stomach, fear and panic in me. I felt myself running, this is all to familiar to me and not in a good way. I heard someone scream and I wanted to throw up, I had no idea what was going on. I felt something dripping off my hands and when I looked down,

I was covered in blood.

Blood that definitely wasn't mine

———————————————————————————————————————————

Nightmares are supposed to scare you and then you laugh in off in the next day or two. They aren't suppose to be this terrifying, I repeat, Nightmares should not scare you to the point where you wake almost screaming your head off.

I jolted awake, breathing heavyily and having cold sweat drip down my face. My mind was all over the place as I tried calming myself down, what the hell was that. After a few moments, I had my breathing back under control and ran my fingers through my brunette hair. That wasn't a nightmare, I swear that it was almost lifelike. a course of adrenaline rushed through me while I tried to convince myself that I was okay.

My train of thought slowly came back to as I tried to piece my memory of the dream back together, the only thing that I couldn't remember was him, mystery dream person. I shook it off as realise that I was up far early than everyone else in the cave.

Right, I haven't introduced myself, My name's Danielle but my friends call Dani, if I had any friends. Now if you're asking what the heck is so important about me, then I have to explain the extremely messed up world that I live in.

I live in the 'awesome' place called Ninjago created by a old man who knew some all powerful fighting style and created the world with it, blah blah, Golden weapons, blah blah, Evil stuff that tried to destroy everything. Yep, that's pretty much the beginning of it all if I say so myself.

Now where do I start my story, Long ago, after the creation of the world stuff, there were two sorts of people in Ninjago, humans, the scum of the world and Serpentine, snake people. Now the two started a war with each other and now guess whose stuck underground in a tomb because of that stupid decision, me and everyone else because of our dummies for leaders back then.

Now you're all think that I'm a Serpentine, I am but not fully. From what I'm told by Skales, by some miracle, I slide into a hole that leaded into the Hypnobrai tomb, when I was a baby. A warrior had found me thinking that I'd been thrown in because I was a Serpentine. the second he got a good look at me, he immediately rushed me to Skales. The entire tribe stared at me, I was an unthinkable miracle to them all. I was a hybrid, half human, half Serpentine specifically Hypnobrai.