"Ma." He called out as he walked into the house. He found her in the living room where she sitting on her sofa, watching tv.

"Morning, baby." She greeted him with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" he hugged her and then sat next to her.

"I'm alright. I'm alive to see another day, so I can't complain." She said. "You doing alright this morning?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. I have a meeting this morning with some big time people about a new project, but I had to  stop by so that I could see my third favorite woman in the world." He grinned. 

"Don't be kissing up to me."

He laughed. "What I need to kiss up to you for?" he asked.

"I don't know. That's what I need to figure out."

"I just wanted to make sure you're good. I'll probably be back over here later this evening."

"I don't think you want to do that." She suggested.

"Why not?" He asked with a slight frown.

"Trice is supposed to be stopping by."

"I thought she was out of town." he said.

"No," she shook her head, "she doesn't leave until tomorrow."

"Well, I'll give you a call."

Suddenly they heard the door knob jiggle and then turn. The lock unlocked and LaTrice walked in once she opened the door.

"Mama, who's car is that in-" she paused once she saw Drew. "What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting." Drew answered.

Suddeny, LaTrice began to act a bit nervous. "Did you guys want me to fix some breakfast?" She asked. "I can make sme frittata really quick." she sat her purse down on the chair.

Drew loved frittats and didn't want to pass up the chance to have some, but he knew LaTrice was up to something. "No, thank you. I had breakfast earlier." He kindly rejected.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Positive." He looked at Shirley. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I'll talk to you later on ma." He stood up and headed for the door.

"Okay honey." Shirley said and watched him leave out the door. Once he was gone, she shot a look at LaTrice. 

"Frittatas?" She questioned. "You need to leave that man alone and let him go."

"He hadn't let me go yet, so I don't think I need to do the same." LaTrice said with a slight smile.

"Drew is married." Shirley reminded her. "He has a wife and is a changed man. He certainly doesn't see you other than anything than his daughter's mother." Shirley explained.

"I'm his first love, mama. That man will always love me. Just like he love having frittatas for breakfast. I bet his wife doesn't make those for him. She probably doesn't know how to make them." She giggled.

Shirely shook her head. "Trice, stop. Drew loves his wife and doesn't want you. Stop trying to seduce him."

"Mama, you don't understand. You don't see the way he lookds at me. I know the looks he gives me."

Shirley rolled her eyes. "He's married."

"And?" LaTrice frowned. "What does that mean to me?"

"That you should remember how it felt to be married to someone and you felt when that someone cheated or when you went after that married man that didn't leave his wife for you? Do you really think you have any luck with Drew because I certainly don't."