When you cry

Charlie:

She would lay down (or sit) next to you and comfort you if your sitting she would put her hand in your back and make circles now if you are laying down facing away from you she would be the big spoon and hugged you to death.

Vaggie:

She would ask if your okay and ask to talk about, if you told her everything she would give you a hug and not letting you go until she sees your beautiful smile.

Mimzy:

She would notice it right away and do everything she can to make you happy and see you smile, she would ask who done it or what caused.

Rosie:

She would put her hand on your back and also do everything she can to make you smile, movies any movie you can choose, snacks it can be spicy or too sweet for her taste.

Alastor:

As much he wants to stand there watch you suffer he hesitated and hugged you, he doesn't want to be touch it's kinda rare for you and stunned you.

Angel dust:

He and fat nuggets will make you happy either way, it'll be really funny stories from the studios or cuddle you with your face on his fluff letting you vent.

Vox:

He'll ask you what's going on and if you tell him he'll put something on his screen to make you happy, it'll either silly or something that's something for comfort.

Valentino:

He'll drop everything and go to you and basically showing his softer side to make you happy and comfortable for you to tell him. Sense he's an overlord he can easily find the person who done it or try his very best to make you happy.

A/n
———
thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!!