Married

howdy hey! sense school opens in 2 weeks i'll try to post much as I can. But lets talk about our sponsor Raid shado- IF I HAVE ONE! *sniff* anyway, on with the chapter.

Charlie:

A bitch is roalty and try her diggity dang best to pull a few strings and make it the best wedding ever! (I can't provide any pictures so go forth and be creative) SO! If you are wearing a suit or dress, she is a hundred percent support and love you for that. Charlie will cry before she even sees you in the isle, her make up will be all fucked up and have to do it again, she would be excited to see what it'll be like in your Anniveristy with her.

Vaggie:

In a Suit, Vaggie in a Suit! Can I get a Vaggie in a suit, people! but sense this firey lesbien can be loud and extrovert at time at this day; her hands were shaking and need to take deep breaths before she can see you. Once again, she would support you if you wear clothes for the wedding of the opposite gender (even tho clothes don't have one and its just cloth *cough* mother *cough*).

Mimzy:

Okay, I know I said be creative about the theme but shes The Great Gaspy girl! Base of what she is wearing she would most defenitly have The Great Gaspy wedding, (btw storytime at the end of the chapter if you want) At the dinner during the wedding there was food base off of her time, she was so stinking happy after the wedding.

Rosie:

If you have no family in the wedding, shes gonna force people to come like her minions, poor Inocent souls, and other overlords. She's an Overloard c'mon! Now if you do; she would more than happy to invite to the wedding. Her minions will help you the the makeup if not okay, thats cool,it's the day you can remeber.

Alastor:

When you walked down the isle, you don't see tears. I don't think he ever cries at all! but his eyes would be so glossy for how close he is to crying. He would be happy to make the dress/ suit for ya if you're uncomfortable with during the wedding, correct me if i'm wrong, but he woud do anything with horror or gore but he'll ask you first if you're comfortable.

Angel Dust:

At least one time he's either drunk or stoned during that day but he's all good after all of that tasting colors and or ruining your liver. But! he would wear his drag queen outfit 100%! and after the wedding he will be the veronica and you the JD in Dead Girl Walking....*sigh* hes the dom in this sex episode okay! but after all of the mushy gushy stuff you both chilled in the couch before you two made out.

Robo Fizz-

Right at looloo land! start at the bathrooms and walk to the tent! buuutt if you wanna be the groom he'll  R U N  to you. He is just that damn excited to marry you and change your last name to (y/n) F̴̰͎͌͝į̵̱͇͓̰̔̚͘͝͝z̵̧̼͚̙͈̙̜̭̤͍̅̍͆́͑̚z̷̡̘̖̙͔̈̊͑͋͛̾͆̔̍͘ 

                                                                                                  -New character has been unlocked-

Striker:

He would be happy and kinda giggly th rest of the time, he never got maried so it will feel weird. But you assure him that it is normal and it's just nervs kicking his ass and y'all have a good time after you assured him.

Lucifer:

Same thing goes to charile, a bitch is roality! so he needs a booshy ass wedding for ya. Fancy stuff and great food!  Apple everything for the desert but you have difrenet things or flavor of deserts!

Husk:

You never seen him smile but this time he will and never had his beer out during the time you and him were up there! then he pulled it out while you two  were eating dinner then he became drunk and passed out.

Sir Pentious:

He honestly thought that Angel is his kid so he tried to invite him in the wedding but it never happend so he was ad half of but he relized he don't need no 'kid' to make the wedding good, he has you and that all that matters to him.

Valentenio:

Three words, Fancy Ass Porn-o. Or FAP. Getting married during a Porn session like you with a dress or suit and fuck you right there while he is cassualy puts the ring on you.

Vox:

What he is, is a happy llama throughout the wedding session and he was blushing so hard he got the screen on his TV that he is over heating and needs to cool off and just stood there in the middle of the dance floor.

A/N
-----
NOW *clap* storytime! you can skip it if ya like.

aight so, me and my sister were invited to our step sisters wedding, just like Mimzy, it's The Great Gaspy wedding and so me and my sister got our desses and shoes and we were off to our dads, we don't want our hair to get ruined so we let it down and my stepmoms freind who is a Barber curled our hair at our dads house we waited, my older brother swinged by and wanted to drive with us to the wedding sense he's already there so we went. While driving, my step mom said (I can't say his name soooo.......LIAM!)  "Liam told me that all the best men are stoned and drunk, and while me and the brides maids were getting ready The Wife cried out of nevousness and all the girls didn't like their hair and makeup so they have to do it again" I know caotic right?

After the whole thing my older brother wanted to look out for us, y'know fimilar face...I mean, he's right- he's the one that responds to my text witch you should do, Older Sister. Don't act coy! I saw you instagram post about your Boyfriend for the third time this week! Anyway-we just chilled the rest of the time (instead of calling him Older Brother lets call him human Alastor. its an inside joke)  me and my sister forced him to pose a picture with a microphone and just being a human Alastor. But all in all we had fun....I accendenly tripped a bag of important photograpgy! I didn't know it was there! I was excited cuz an old women came up and told stepmom that they are play You Are My SunShine!

anyway! thanks for reading this chapter and i'll see you in the next chapter, buh bye!