drinking contest| drunk!alastor x reader

It was a hot day out like any other day in hell, you and alastor have gotten allot closer then you ever imagined to the point you're more open around him and not you. But today is the only day that you get to see that.

Music blast, lights flashing, demons dancing on the dancefloor. You, alastor, and everyone at the hotel was there gladly that husk works at the place as a bar tender and its just you and alastor just talking at the bar while demons are drinking "y'know, this is acctually quite fun. I haven't have this fun sense the year of 1928" he said putting his hand on his face and closing his eyes "you drink?" You asked the reason why you're in hell was because you did under age drinking sense 18 and murder fellow classmate's. Alastor opens his eyes "yes, but i recall the bar i went is just a smoking and drinking" "so you don't know any new drinks?" "There new drinks?" "Yeah, would you like me to order one for ya?" "Oh no-" "EY HUSK CAN I GET APPLE MARTINI PLEASE!" "Okay!" "You don't really need to do that my dear" "well you deserved the best drink I got when i was 20, thanks to my friend Natalie, but she is still alive" (Lying4Lilacs hehehehehe) "Oh, may i ask you something?" "Sure dude" "how did you die and what age?" "ah liver failer and age 29 in 2030, man it was a fucked up year sense 2020" "heres ya drink (y/n)" husk handed you a drink with a golden color that looks like shampan with an apple slice that is sliced between the glass and it self, you snatch the shot that alastor has and replace it with the martini.

"I'm going to be nice and not drink the shot you ordered but you have to drink the martini first to get it back" you said with a smile across your face, alastor laugh and grabs the drink that you ordered for him "bottems up" he drinks it and having it all at one go then put it down "so? How does it taste?" You grabbed the glass and gave him back the shot "they way i describe it is like a sour apple taste. But over all its okay minus the after taste though" you laugh at him before husk slams his hand's down "hey alastor! Would you like a challenge?!" He screamed out alastor laughs at him "sure husker, what is it?" "If we can drink 19 shots without getting drunk, the loser have to pay the winners drinks" "alastor you don't have to do thi-" "oh your on!!" You smack your face in disappointment until you see 19 shots in front of you when you uncover your face "what the fuck!" "(Y/n)" alastor looks at you "you'll be the countdown, countdown from 5!!" "Umm 5, 4,3,2,1 go" and with that they start to drink every last one of the shots.

Time skip
------
Alastor was about to win when husk start to vomit and fell on the floor "alastor i think you won" "n-no *hic* you need to understand that what if he's faking" you where about to say something before alastor put his finger on your lips "alastor! I forfit!" Husk yelled out, he seem to hear it and stop everything then slowly put the shot down before he can drink another one husk got up and cleared out the bar with the glass. Alastor put his head to your shoulder and start to slur his words "(y/n) have i ever told you that you are a great young women, the fact that im from decade as you- you are a great, beautiful, and sexy women I ever seen through the past....3,963 years!" He put his hands on your thighs and gave it a squeeze "and i wonder" he slide up his hands to your shorts sense its hot as balls out there "that if i could claim you as mine~" "alastor not in this condition probably after all of this" you told him before you felt him getting into your shorts "alastor stop!" You were about to grab his hand and yank it away you felt his finger agents your panties "alastor! I mean it stop!" You officially grabbed his hands and pull it out of your shorts "we are going back to the hotel. Now" you jumped down of the seats and grabbed alastor arm then guide him to the exit.

You both left the bar and start to walk to the hotel "(y/n) i was just trying to love on you because i love youuuuu" "im sorry alastor but-" you stopped in your tracks "what?" You turned to him "I love youuu, I've been having feeling....but I thought you are in a relationship with someone because you are funny, nice, and talented" "alastor..um I was never in a relationship even when i was alive i had a hard time finding love because if my anger and violent nature" "o-oh *hic* guess i can do this" he pulled you into your grasp and felt his lips agent yours, he then pulled away and start to guide you back into the hotel.

You both enter through the door while alastor was acting like 10 year old child "alastor, go ahead and go to your room and get ready for bed" "okayyy" he wabble his was up the stairs to his hallway "(y/n)" you look down to see niffty the maid "Yeah? Whats up?" "Theres this girl here she looks like husk but not the whole cat think she just have the tail" you remember you and natalie at art class you gave her an oc for no fucking reason "she is kinda looking for you" "where is she?" "She is at the dinning room" before she can finished her sentences you ran like her speed to the dinning room.

There was a girl kinda small around to your neck with really pale skin lays with ache that she covers with her orange hair she was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt of a band with a skeleton wearing a flannel, ripped jeans and a cowboy hat while he held a banjo with its band name in the top that you could barely remember she was also wearing a nose ring and glasses her ears what i think there ears hanged low wear her human ears used to be "hello!" You exclaimed to her it seems she has gotten my full attention "hey, have you seen (y/n) anywhere she is around your height have the same skin,hair, or eye color as you" "that's my name" she ran up to you in full speed and squeeze your cheeks "girl is this you've been after all these years?!" She said in a serious you in "the more question is how the fuck how you get here?" "I was driving jarmie at school before i got into a car crash I cant believe jarmie gotten into heaven after all the bullshit he done to me or rocko" rocko was the dog that she loves to dearly but jarmie dosent believe that she took her hands away from your cheeks "any sins that you did?" "Oh murder, i killed my old hag" "oh" you laughed at her "how did you get away with it" "like i said i feed it to the dogs, or pigs i couldn't barely remember anymore besides jarmie and brad was at their dads then" "what did your grandma do" "oh threatens me to hurt rocko and not feed me" "oh shit" "yep" "(y/n) are you coming back yet?" You turn your gaze and saw alastor in his pajama's with his red botten up long sleeve shirt that matches his shirt "who's this pussy?" Whispers Natalie "well this is alastor, my boyfriend im not sure he's drunk now" "oh" alastor walks up to both of you and start to cling on to you "not long alastor, im just talking to a childhood friend of mi-" "we are not friends we are family!"

"Right, she is my family member who is my childhood friend, Natalie" "hi" alastor waved at her and start to tug on you, you gave in and sighed "charlie will be hear in a bit, im not sure if she his drunk of not but she will help you out there "okay and alastor if you ever hurt (y/n) feelings i will break you until you couldn't use that dick of yours" you laugh at her and start to walk to alastor room.

You gotten change and sat on his bed while alastor was waiting for you to lie down. But today he was not that nope nada he grabs your waist and put you into his octopus grabs. You were about to said something before you hurd a snore. You giggled and feel into slumber.

The next day his hangover wasn't that well he couldn't barely leave bed you told him anything that happens he was blushing on the part he tried to finger you in public. But once his head ach calmed down he met natalie in not a drunk manner in fact he was now told himself he will not enter a drinker contents again you laughed at his promise "sure hun" and sip your water. And after that you and natalie went out to the hells mall and just chill at hot topic and just talked all day but alastor he has gotten his love at night for what happened to forgive you.

A/n
---
Word count: 1620

Omg I never added my in real life friend before and i fucking love it!!

Thank you for reading and ill see you, n the next chapter, buh bye!!