Set it Off fan Reader

Show of hands who's going to the concert? ✋✋✋
—————
Charlie:
She would be concern if the choice of band, but she would support you and suggest other bands that she also likes. If you would let (more like force) her to listen to at least one song, it'll be Upside Down. She's sticking rich, so if there's any type of merchandise that you want for your birthday or a limited time offer, then she'll buy that for you.

Vaggie:
At first, she won't. Let her listen to her own music, but you'll catch her listen to No Disrespect in her headphones really loud that you can hear it.

Mimzy:
  She likes it, but she's not OBSESSED with it. Sorta like Harry Potter level of obsession like she likes it but not obsessed. The song she would enjoy listening to is Sleep When I am Dead.

Rosie:
She's not a fan of listening to any aggressive songs like Wolf in Sheep's Clothing or Lonely Dance, thanks for the lovely world of the music world, they provided acoustics. She liked Bleak December version better than the original.

Alastor:
Same as mimzy, he likes it but not obsessed with it, he dose like the songs that involved with killing like Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, or Killer in the Mirror, you'll see him listening to the acoustics and skipped Wild Wild World, because according to him "it's not he's level of taste" he's not a fan of modern technology so get the vinyl of his choice.

Angel Dust:
  One word, Ancient History. That's it! Nah, you Angel Dust fan's deserved more information. He wouldn't mind about the modern technology or where he listens too as long it sounds good and not made by a problematic musician.

Asmo/Fizz:
   Honestly, they would not mind what you listened too, as long you're happy of the band. The song that you want them to listen is Why Do I. They always put the romantic or sexual remark from the music to their club. Always credit the artist after the music is done! Around of applause! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Striker:
Nope, nope! He didn't like a SINGLE music that dose not come with something he would like. He likes the music BEFORE 2010.

Lucifer:
He doesn't care, he dose like Dancing With The Devil. It reminds you of you twos relationship, it may symbolize some bad relationships that the songwriters had, but all he liked was the title and the music.

Husk:
He likes the Midnight album, he likes the 2019 music even though he did die before it. After being with you, you were always up to date with the new albums, new podcasts, and new lore from each album, he start to warm up to that and actually really liked it.

Sir Pentious:
  Confused snake man, but some of the music made him feel evil and powerful! He'll be putting it on BLAST while he is destroying half of hell for territory.

Valentino:
  He likes it, but not obsessed with it. He will watch you from the side listening to the music. If you are going to the concert, he'll be the one to drop you off and leave until you text him to pick you up.

Vox:
Loved it, he was also a fan before he met you. And now he have a lover that also loved the band was a miracle!

A/N
——
If y'all are going to the concert, I LOVE YOU.
Anyway thanks for reading this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter buh bye!!