Netflix shows and movie's that they watch with you

Alastor- blue bloods,and criminal minds. He dosent stay for long to know the killer or even save the person! He just stand up kiss your cheek say "love you" and leaves to do killing with no cops on his ass

Angel- sex education, and big mouth. He loves the humor and just the sex, he will stay around for drama. One time you woke up to see him on the television watching sex education when theres a sex sence there.

Sir pentious- this snake emo bitch wont stop watching black Butler session one done? Well i hope you like binge watching it.

Cherri bomb- the office, at night cherri will yell out the office references and through bombs at pentious. One time cherri put your phone into jelly and lets just say you have to eat your way out of it.

Charlie- k-on! And glitter force. Trust me this bean will love this show and will blast fwua, fwua time! When she is alone charlie will litterly sing the end of the song.

Vaggie- jane the Virgin. Come on...You know why..

Niffty- this little shit wont stop watching cleaning videos on Netflix and when you try to change shell hiss at you like a fucking cat.

Husk- kakegurui. Its a gambleing cat with a gambleing anime of course it fits him, but when you and him watching he is in a gambleing mood and forced you to get out of the hotel and go to gambleing.

Baxter- Bill nye. Everytime you watched with him and when you say "huh? I didn't know that" and this little cocky shit responsed with "i know that" and while the show gose on he will teach you about the atoms family and whats inside of it.

Lucifer- there is litterly a show named after him and when he founds out he would spend all day and night watching it.

Lillith- Riverdale. Screw of takeing care of Charlie she would not stop watching that shit "lili would you stop watching charlie needs your he-" "shhhhhh!!!!!"

Vox- he is really hard to watch any shows he would just spoild it by the end of it "Oh your watching pulla magi modka majika?" "Yes now shut up" "do you like the ending that modika made a wish to stop all magical girls and witches to ever exist but she turned into a god?" "Vox! Im in episode 7!!!" "Oops" *enter lennie face*

Valintino- black room. dude its a sex movie what do you think? Glitter force? Hahaha! Unless? But for all seriousness, he would actually correct what they do wrong or something related to that. One time he brought the director of the black room and tell what to do and what they do wrong or right.

Crymini- slenderman. the chessy movie that got less positive views on it. Lets just say she cut the movie short by turning it off.

Mimzy- bunch of bullshit stuff that is straight up bad and chessy but she enjoys....the witch files. Its just bad.

Thanks for reading and ill see you in the next chapter, buh bye!!