fear,thrill,and love,what?|alastor x universal worker! reader

Alastor pov
----
Think it was the only day that everyone gets to leave hell for only a day! And charlie of course have to choose Orlando Universal Studios she told me about but didn't answer my question "what is that?" We are now at one of the rides that vaggie likes jaws the ride. Its kind of boring waiting for our turn to get in thoughs boats.

A few hours later we are now in front of the line "alright people everyone give a warm welcome to your skippers (y/n)!!) Everyone clapped and charlie bouse up and down and clap so fast and hard, angel is just makeing out to the man behind him. Vaggie was really excited about it, the boat went close to the dock to see a (s/c), (h/c) that is up in a ponytail she was wearing a blue t-shirt with her name tag on and really dark blue pants she waved at us and stopped "hello everybody!" The clapping died down and she speaked up "y'all ready for a boat tour? "Yeah!" Vaggie spoke up really loudly "thats the spirit, get on the boat guys watch your step and take your seats we're gonna get ready to go here in a just a few moments" every one got on and she closed the gates that might not let a child fell to there doome.

She turned to us "watch your cameras and children we don't want to cut the boat ride short now do we? "No" I said to her "good! To be out fully protected against a shark attack by a 40-millimeter grenade launcher!" She hold up what pears to be a gun everyone in the boat cheered while i just watched it all "like we ever seen a great white list down in 37-years" she put in a little area "we're gonna be fine, well be fine oh hey let me check into base make sure everything's clear to go, is everyone ready to go!" Everyone cheered the base seem to make everything clear that they are good to go she pulled the handle down and the boat moved away from the dock.

"Well good morning everyone!" She looked at everyone while moving the wheel "im just gonna and it is a fact that we are the best!.... And only scenic cruise on the island my name is (y/n)" she push her pin up to show thats her name "I'll be your skipper today has been done on the actual spots back in 1974" she then went all serious "that bad old shark jaws devoured! All of thoughs poor, innocent Islanders" im not sure there that important, not anymore i believe she point to another dock "here's an interest on your right we have a home of our very own chief of police Martin Brody that shark become a legend in his own time or scheider flavor-" she was interrupted by a  "MAYDA! MAYDA!" She looked around the person that it was screaming for help to base was turn into white noses "Hey 6 to base did you copy that transmission? It sounded like Gordon on MIDI free over" "time for me copy that, they cant be too far away he was headed back in" she looks to her right when she turned the boat "and were picking up a distress signal, now keep an eye out for him. Ill call chief Brody gang clear" "alright base 10 fo-" she gasp we see a distory boat just like ours "what happened?! 6 to base 3 is sinking out by the lighthouse i don't see any see survivors" she looks away from it and tried to drive pass it "i-i dont know what could of done this except..." "SHARK! SHARK SHARK!" Vaggie screamed out as a fin peeked out of the water.

She quickly turned the wheel to the left "oh gosh, oh my gosh hes under the boat! Base what do we do?!" "Use the 40 millimeters Grande!" She grabbed the gun "really?" She seems to be having trouble knowing on what to do "is this thing loaded?" She pulled the trigger and it shot to the water, she then cocks the gun and starts to aim to to the water and shot ou.

She turned the boat to a ruin down shed "lets wait in here until he comes in" "but i dont wanna go" angel whinned like a baby it seems she didn't hear him and turn to us "okay?!" Everyone cheers and she turned on a lamp when everything went dark, she search around. The door to the shed closed "okay we gotta go!" She push botton's while charlie and vaggie screaming "go!go!go!" There was banging from the door and water splashing behind the people "okay...i got it" the shark bust through the wooden walls splashing the  people beside me it was just charlie and vaggie we exited the shed (y/n) was focusing on getting us out of here "skipper (y/n) im on my way I'll be here in 10 minutes" "10 minutes?! Were going to be shark bait in 10 minutes!" She held the gun with a firm grip and the wheel on her other hand "where is it!" The shark appears next to me also splashing water on me she shot it and then fire starts to spit out on the house next to us. It spreads on the water "this is bad...this is very bad!" She looks at us with a determination face "we gotta go for it guys!" Angel, vaggie, and charlie cheered "go! Go!go!" At her then the fire disappeared she looks at then with a smirked face "you scared the fire away" I laugh at her statement "alright, looks like we made it! Hang on everyone we should be okay" she looks around and see a dock and points to it we can get off at this here fishing dock and we'll go one row at a time, everyone remained seated keeps your hands in the boat and watch the high voltage charge i think we can-" the shark appears near the voltage are with its fins the man behind me start to scream out "shark! SHARK! Shark!" It dissapers (y/n) helds the gun close to her chest.

The shark then pulls his head out and start chewing on the wiers, electronic noises was then heard. The shark then was shown dead that looks like a dead fish was laying on the floor decaying "thats disgusting!" She exclaimed "we nearly roasted him!" She calmed down and took a deep breath "wow, what a day!" She put the gun back on its slot "hey! What was that! Where are you guys?!" "Base!" "(Y/n) are you alright?" "Yeah chief! Call off 76 all off the Marines, we are going home!" She gose back to her driving area everyone cheered, I could hear her laugh...her laugh...it sounds so wonderful, so soft, she looks at us with her (e/c) and it looks like i could get lost into them "ladies and gentlemen, i want to thank you with your incredible bravery today but" she laughs nervously "you know we don't need to tell anyone what happened out there right?" "Oh no!!" I spoked up "We'll simply doesn't begin for captive checked I'll get the business around here so keep it to yourselves" the boat stopped and she opened the gate "after all we did get him right! Did we?" Everyone cheers "yeah!" Before I got up from the watery seat she repeated " once again my name is (y/n) on the behalf of tap of protection universal studios thank you for helping me conquering the massive jaws"

We both leave the area and start to enter the wizarding world of harry potter for lunch. We made a seat at leeking Calderon and then ordered our food.

Time skip
-----
"Alastor are you okay you hardly eat anything" charlie looks at me with a worried face "im fine darling, its just the woman for the jaws ride just wont get out of my head" "aw the strawberry pimp is in love with someone ho isn't dead yet" I blushed "no! Now if i'm that desperate for that ill kill her during the ride! And give everyone something to be feared!" Angel laugh "yeah whatever" "(y/n) your here early did your boss change your break time" '(y/n)?' "Yeah it seems he cant figured out what break time he wants me to have so im not here for long so im just here to get some chips and I'll head out" that voice, (y/n)? Its her! "You need to change jobs here possibly at the candy story near us" "my mom forced me here, she is a fan of jaws but in horrors nights i can scare a few people In the horror housed or mazes you choose" I hurd a sigh "I'll be right back with the chips" I looked at her and saw her pulling out a device and scrolling through it.

I got up from my chair and walked up to her "excuse me" she looks at me "oh hello, your the person i saw" she smiled "yeah, you did put on a show back there" she laughs at me "thank you you already know my name so whats yours?" "Alastor" "We'll then alastor" she pull a piece of paper and pencil from the reception desk and scribbled then hand it to me "call me, if you want to talk or hang out sometimes" "well...i will call you but i cant 'hang out' with you" "how come you live far away?" "Kinda, we just only come here once...and we need to make this day to remember" "I'll drive to your house or fly there, depends where you live" "u-um just don't tell anyone please" she crossed her heart "we are from...hell" her eyes widen "u-um" she looks at her wrist watch "oh look at the time my break is over I must go now" she ran out if the restaurant bumping into the visters and travelers around, i look at the paper and it has her number. I'll call her possibly tonight or tomorrow "excuse me but do you know where (y/n) you might seen her before" i look at her friend thats holding a bag of chips "n-no sorry" i put the paper into my pocket and ran back to my seat and now regretting on what I did.

A/n
----
Holy shit 1776 words i hope its worth it I made this chapter cause im going to universal in June. Im kind of excited!

Thanks for reading and ill see you in the next chapter, buh bye!